Chapter four - Extreme first boss

After going through the large doors, You, Mario, Tina and Luigi appeared in a room with, Bowser and Ludwig.
Ludwig had his wand with him so it was going to be difficult to fight them.

"Ludwig and Bowser?" Luigi asked.

"Two big bosses that we have to fight?" Tina asked.

"Is this normal Mario? This isn't even the second castle of world one!" You asked Mario.

"It may not be normal but let's fi--"

"Can you please stop talking and start the fight!" Ludwig asked annoyed.

"No problem!" You replied.

"Grrrr I hate you attitude young one! Hmmm, and four against one... That just makes it very unfair...--"

Tina jumped on Ludwig head while Ludwig was thinking.

"Hey! I Wasn't ready!" Ludwig shouted.

Bowser threw a large fireball towards Luigi but Luigi dodged it so Luigi threw a large fireball back at bowser but Bowser dodged it as well.

"Hmmm.... this is challenging for the first castle." Mario told Luigi.

"I agree" Luigi replied.

Luigi threw and electric fireball towards bowser and this time, he got hurt. Mario thew an even bigger fireball then before and threw it towards bowser. It knocked bowser to the ground.

Meanwhile, you and Tina were fighting Ludwig but it was almost impossible since he surrounds himself with a very strong shield Using his wand. Soon Mario and Luigi joined the fight against Ludwig.

"We need to find a way to destroy Ludwig's Shield" Tina said trying to attacked it which is probably useless.

Soon, Tina had an idea. She switched from fire to ice and threw one mega ice ball towards Ludwig. Ludwig was now as frozen as ice and when Tina looked at You, Mario and Luigi, Mario and Luigi's mouths were wide open as if they were very shocked.

"What? Is this not normal?" Tina asked Mario and Luigi.

You were just standing there watching the drama.

Mario took a deep breath and said,
"No, because if you freeze a boss with an iceball then it's useless... but when you did it, Ludwig froze as if it was a goomba that's frozen."

"That's why we were shocked." Luigi added.

As the ice was melting ( because the castle's full of lava ) Ludwig tried to get his wand even if it was inside the ice, he tried reaching for it. He got hold of his wand and made the ice melt very fast.

While Tina was talking and you were watching the drama, you saw Ludwig charging his wand, aiming for Tina.

"Tina watch out!" You shouted "Behind you!"

"Huh? Woah!" Tina said just dodging his fiery throwing spell.

Ludwig threw another fireball but using his breath and breathed fire but was still aiming for Tina. Tina charged her iceball and but Ludwig surrounded himself with another shield.

"Oh Ludwig, that shield wouldn't be in use after I throw this iceball." Tina said courageously.

"Ummm Mario, Luigi, you might want to move out of the way, I don't want you guys to freeze to death" You said already walking away.

"Ok (Y/N)" Luigi replied doing the said thing you did.

After charging, Tina threw a large frosty cold iceball so large, it's slightly smaller than a giant goomba. And her iceball broke Ludwig's shield. And Ludwig is now frozen again.