Chapter 2: His Name Is Cell! 1/2

It's been two months since I've attacked my old teammates back in the Occult Research Club.

Due to my constant fighting and training with Vali, I've changed besides my strength. For starters, I've gotten taller, stronger, and stern.

Usually, I'd never changed my hairstyle since my childhood, but the longer part of my hair is cut shorter. I also obtained a scar that runs down the left side of my face, the after effect of an injury sustained during a battle with the Juggernaut Drive form of Vali.

 I also obtained a scar that runs down the left side of my face, the after effect of an injury sustained during a battle with the Juggernaut Drive form of Vali

Furthermore, I've even ascending past my super saiyan state and become a super saiyan two. Although I can't transform on my on will, Its very useful when I can use it.

"Hey sweetie. Vali said that they're was a strong fighter somewhere in the dimensional gap." Kuroka said from behind me.

"Oh, tell him I said that I'm getting ready." I said to Kuroka and she nodded then left looking for Vali.

I went to my room to grab a patch of senzu beans because all of these missions so far, caused me to use at least two senzu beans.

After getting my senzu's I walked in the living to see Vali, Kuroka, Bikou, Arthur, Le Fay, and Fenrir already waiting to fight.

"Son-Kun, be careful because this fight can steal techniques. I hope you guys are ready because we are fighting one of the strongest forces of the dimensional gap." Arthur said while petting Fenrir.

"Well let us go!" Bikou said as he tapped the ground with his staff twice and we soon appeared in the dimensional gap.

Vali had already transformed into his balance breaker, Bikou and Kuroka used their Senjutsu to keep themselves safe, Arthur used Excalibur Ruler, Fenrir was protecting Le Fay, and I was able to breathe normally here but I still transformed into Super Saiyan.

"Everyone spread out!" Vali said everyone got into teams. Kuroka and Bikou were team, Arthur and Le Fay along with Fenrir were the second team, and lastly it was just me and Vali.

I flew extremely fast while trying to sense a presence. I then felt an horrifying ki coming from in front of me.

"Vali, can you sense that?" The silver haired teen nodded and we kept flying that direction until we saw our teammates fighting this insect-like man with wings have grown back and now are shaded black.

His exoskeleton (including the abdominal area and arms) are colored light-green with dark green spots and has black plates located on his shoulders and chest, and the plates on his ankles as well as the previously orange section near his groin are now shaded black.

He also retains the boot-like feet and the straight jutting sections of his head with the ball-like section between the two sections. His skin is now white all in his face, neck and hands, he now has purple lines in both sides of his cheeks, and the orange line across his ears and chin is now changed into a yellow color. His eyes are now pink, and his blue veins are now purple.

Smirking, The man dashed at me at ungodly speeds and dugged his fist into my stomach which caused me to cough blood.

I backflipped to gain some distance then I rushed in front of but at the last second I teleported behind him.

I threw a jab which he countered and returned a kick to the side which most definitely broke my ribcage.

"Haha! This power is something! My name is Perfect Cell. Remember it because I'll be the one whose going to kill you." Cell said as he charged me but Vali started to divide his power while Kuroka and Bikou shot orbs of ki at Cell.

"Even if you divide my power, you won't be able to defeat me." Cell said cockily as he held his hand out and then I felt Vali's power decrease.

[Divide!]

That confirms it. Vali's power was stolen power Cell. This wasn't good because Vali was debatable the strongest on this team and now Cell had taken his power of Division which made all of us vulnerable.

Everyone looked in shocked as Cell and I had an somewhat equal battle with each other.

"Hehe. Good now let's get serious." Cell said and sprinted and started to clash with punches.

With neither of us letting up, we were both fighting extremely hard. Even though I hard die by his hand, I'm having so much fun.

"I can tell by the look on your face. You're enjoying our fight. Well, that's makes two of us then." Cell said as he kicked at me but I teleported and punched at him but he narrowly dodged the attack.

[Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! DIVIDE!!!!!!!]

Cell repeatedly used Vali's division powers to dwindle my power into nothingness. I fell out of my Super Saiyan form and watched as Cell was about to finish me off.

"Before I kill you, I wanted to let you know that this is only 1/10000 of my true power. I was barely trying when we were clashing Saiyan boy. All of you, besides the White Dragon Emperor and The Saiyan-Devil Hybrid, are pathetic." Cell said as he launched a gigantic orb of energy in front my team but before they could defend themselves I jumped in front of them and took the blast head-on.

DOOONNN!!!

After the loud explosion, I was revealed with blood pouring from my open cuts and my shirt was completely destroyed while my pants remained but they were tattered.

"Huh... Huh... Damn." I said panting heavily from the attack I took. If I didn't still have Rias's [Rook] piece in my body, I would've died on spot.

I reached into my patch were I kept my senzu beans and I ate one. I slowly stood up and powered back up to Super Saiyan.

"Son-kun, this is a battle we can't win. Next time we'll get him. Let's go for now." Arthur said as he created a teleportation circle for us to escape.

~~~~~~

"How are we gonna beat him? He took down Vali and Kazuki singlehandedly and he was even at full power?! We screwed!" Bikou panicked.

"Don't complain! We just need to start training and then we'll be able to beat him. Or at least I will. Because of my Saiyan heritage, I have the most potential out of all of us." I said.

"Don't be stupid. We can't win. Even you know that. We should ask the Red Dragon Emperor and his friends for help." Kuroka suggested.

"That wouldn't work. I'm the only one they can somewhat trust but I hate most of them." I said but then Kuroka made puppy eyes at me.

"Please. I'll even let you have your way with me all night long. We need their help just this once." Kuroka said while holding a icepack to her cheek.

"I guess we can next chapter." I said as Vali, Arthur, and Bikou went to the nearest wall and started to look at it intently.

"Oh, sorry. It's just someone broke the fourth wall." Vali said glaring at me slightly.

A/N: I'm seriously unstoppable today I've updated mostly all my stories today. And I'm probably gonna start working on the next part of The Twin Dragons because personally it's my favorite story. Well I have nothing to say except do you guys think that Issei and Rias should be forgiven? If yes, should Rias become apart of the harem?
See ya later~

Harem: Akeno(Alpha), Xenovia(Beta), Rosewessie(Omega), Kuroka, Kale, Caulifla, Android 18, Chichi, and Bulma.