Chapter 3: Round Two?! 2/2

Right now, I'm sitting in front of Rias and this is more awkward than I thought it would be.

"So umm.. Rias, have you been erm.. Training well?" I asked while sipping on my juice box.

"Everything has been great ever since you betrayed us. Akeno and Xenovia have worried sick about you. And now your back here because need our help but you're just gonna leave once you beat this guy. Right, Son Kazuki." Rias said glaring at me.

"I was meaning to apologize about all that stuff. I would come back but I've gone too far with the Vali Team. I'm sorry Rias. I mean that truthful." I apologized sincerely.

"If you were truly sorry you wouldn't have left me here alone. The only reason your here is for your own personal gain." Akeno said with tears escaping her eyes.

"Kazuki! I hate you! You stupid bastard! How dare you come back just for your damn convenience!" Xenovia yelled while slapping my chest and crying.

"Nova, I'm sorry. Truly I am." I apologized and she buried her face in my chest and kept crying.

"I-I ha-hate y-you! Stupid bastard! I loved you and gave you my heart! Why did you leave us?! Why did you leave me?!" Xenovia cried.

"I'm sorry Xenovia. I promise I won't leave you this time. We can be together forever after this. Trust me please just this one time." I said and Xenovia wiped her tears and kissed me on the lips.

"Fine. But if you try to betray my trust again I won't hesitate to attack you." Xenovia said while walking off.

"Well let's begin our training tomorrow. Michael, Azazel, and Sirzechs will hold Cell off for now.

~~~Time Skip because I'm to lazy to write the training session~~~~

3rd Person POV:

Son Kazuki, Rias Gremory, Koneko Toujou, Akeno Himejima, Issei Hyoudou, Xenovia Quarta, and Yuuto Kiba were all done with training and going back to the dimensional gap to fight Cell.

Upon entering, The teenagers see Cell decimating the three faction leaders and unbeknown to them, he was only using 50% of his true power.

"Cell! Fight me! I'm your opponent now!" Kazuki said as he rushed the insect-like creature.

However, Cell swiftly avoided then kneed him in the gut which caused him to cough up blood.

"Damn it!

I,WHO IS ABOUT TO AWAKEN, AM THE HEAVENLY DRAGON WHO HAS STOLEN THE PRINCIPLES OF DOMINATION FROM GOD I LAUGH AT THE "INFINITE" , AND I GRIEVE AT THE "DREAM" I SHALL BECOME THE RED DRAGON OF DOMINATION AND I SHALL SINK YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF THE CRIMSON PURGATORY"

Issei shouted as he armor morphed and he became more dragon-like.

"Super Saiyan Kaioken!" Kazuki said as he was flared by a red aura on top of his original yellow from Super Saiyan.

"Big Bang Attack!/Dragon Shot!" The two said as they coordinated their attacks which did damage to Cell.

"Uwahahaha! You will never beat me." Cell said as the three faction leaders started to barrage him with very explosive attacks.

"Kaioken ×10! FINAL FLASH!" The Saiyan teenager said, cupping his hands together then releasing pure heat from his hand which blew Cell back a couple of feet.

"Kazuki don't overexert yourself too much." Rias said to her ex-boyfriend who was panting heavily.

"I'm fine. Just focus on yourself!" Kazuki said as he charged at Cell again but this time Juggernaut Drive form Issei and Nekomata form Koneko helped out.