Epilogue (Lemon)

"Ah! Not so rough! Big daddy Kazu is punishing his sluts! Harder daddy!" Vegito screamed as Kazuki slammed into her walls while fingering Asia.

Xenovia and Akeno watch as they fingering each other and licks Rias's nipples lightly.

"Kazu-kun! Issei never wanted to do this with me! Make me yours!" Asia said as she came on his fingers.

"Ah! I can't take it! More please! I don't to walk after this!" She says as Kazuki slammed into her harder to the point she was crying.

After a few minutes of extremely hard thrusting and grinding, Kazuki had reached his limits and released his seed inside of Vegito.

"Asia, you're next! Spread those legs!" The Saiyan teenager said as he slammed his penis in Asia's tight walls.

"Ah! It's so big! My body can't take it! It hurts so bad but it feels so good! Make me your slut! Please! I love you!" Asia moaned

The black haired teen kept thrusting into Asia as she came on his member multiple times.

"I love you, Asia!" He said as he finished inside of the blonde girl then pulled out.

"Xenovia!" Kazuki said and Xenovia started to suck on his penis while he was licking her wet juicy clitoris.

Xenovia was moaning while fellating his erect member as she began bobbing her head faster and swirling her tongue around the tip of his penis.

This kept going for about five more minutes before Kazuki exploded inside her mouth. Xenovia did the same as she released her tasty juices over Kazuki's face.

Xenovia then slid down on his penis and started bouncing, not even waiting so she could adjust. Kazuki was perfectly timing his thrusts so they could be coordinated.

"Ah! Ahhhhh! More Daddy!!!! AHHHHH! Its too big inside me! You're big dick is gonna destroy me!" Xenovia yelled as Kazuki kept slamming his penis inside of her.

Akeno came over next to Xenovia and sat on her face which made Xenovia proned to lick her vagina. The boy kept thrusting until he couldn't and creamed inside Xenovia.

Akeno was next and last. "I'm ready for it, Daddy!" She said as she started bouncing on Kazuki's penis while Rias sat on his face.

Kazuki licked around her wet pussy which made her moan while Akeno kept riding him. His penis was twitching from all the pleasure so then he came inside Akeno's warm vagina.

"That.... was... so... much.... I'll be.... getting pregnant..... for sure now." Akeno said while breathing heavily.

~~~10 Year Time Skip~~~

Kazuki POV:

Right now I'm sitting next to Rosewessie who is rubbing her stomach. She has finally gotten pregnant again, and this time the baby will be a boy.

I already have a lot of kids but I like taking care of them so I won't stop making them.

I have two boys with Rias named Isane and Ex Gremory-Sato. Newborn triplets with Akeno named Mai, Kai,and Sai.

Asia and I only have one daughter but she's pregnant with a girl again. Xenovia and I have twins boys named Ren and Zen.

I have one son and three daughters with Koneko they're names are Shiryaki, Isekau, Nayeko, and Tamamo. Kuroka and I have one daughter named Kurobara.

Vegito has just gotten pregnant and we don't know the gender yet but Bulma and I have two kids. One boy named Trunks and a girl named Bulla.

Chichi and I had two sons named Gohan and Goten. Kale was pregnant and so was Caulifla.

Lastly Android 18 and I had a daughter named Marron.

My best friend who was the glorious Author-kun, Jay,  had five kids with his wife, Eris. The names of the children were Miraack, Luna, Celeste, Makoto, and Mizusawa.

We had all became happy. And for what? My girlfriend was cloned then it cheated. I'm glad this happened or I would've never had my lovely family.

I suppose this is the greatest way to having a happy ending.

A/N: Okay I'm finally finished with this story. And I know the lemon is really bad and cringy but I haven't been into this story. Mostly because it's ending, but aside from that I hope you guys like this story. And I hope that you are still around to see a Rebirth. That's all I have too say for now.

~~Completed on July 24 2018~~