CHAPTER TWO

___

The story from the webtoon started when the heroine was born, showing what kind of good nature her family is. And then a few years later, she got abducted at the age of 10. That's where the journey starts of how she'll survive and escape.

But that plot is a bit far away from now. I'm sure the heroine is already 9 this year, so there's still another year before the original plot starts.

Since I reincarnated as an extra who never existed in the first place, I became an addition to the Ambrosia siblings' hate list. Wanna know why?

I heard the rumors that because of me, the Marchioness labored in pain and her health detoriated. She also hated me, being insecure to my diamond eyes.

What a shallow reason to hate a child.

As annoying as their reason could be, this child conceived a lot of mana, which must be why the Marchioness had a hard time. This child—or my new self is named Sampaguita Ambrosia.

Maybe that's because I got reincarnated as her and became an extra to the family that she painfully gave birth to me.

Or simply for plot convenience.

There's nothing I could do for them to like me. They all consider me a monster who killed her own mother. Guys, I literally didn't ask to be made and be born. You all can't let me live in peace in the first place.

Can't I even die peacefully now?

I'm sure I'll end up returning to this point again if I die. Who knows? There's a lot of possibilities and it's frustrating me. Why be an Ambrosia of all people? I would have liked it better if I became a rock or a family heirloom.

What? You thought I'll ask to be the heroine's sister? Jokes on you guys.

Now here I am, lying down in my bed, not having anything to do. According to what I observed, this child is sickly. She's not given proper education, neglected by the household but still given the material things she needs. Food, dresses, whatever crap that I also received in my past life.

Having to live like this again is a nightmare. It haunts me every single second, and it's making me wanna go scream at the top of my lungs and just lash out at every single Ambrosia family member!

We just finished the burial of the Marchioness today. It took us a week, and I'm not sure whether the days' length is enough, too short or too long. All I know is that I've seen other distant relatives and deeply symphatized with them.