(O)Cheater!Broly x Assuming!Reader

You didnt know what had gotten into Broly lately he was acting weird. Coming home late with his hair messed up, shirt ruffled, etc. Yeah, the basic break up call right there. But you wanted to know why he was doing this with you and why. You had help Broly from the first day you met him being bullied at school.
———————Flashback——————-
You and your best friend were walking down the hall way heading to lunch. Everyday the hallways would be quite and peaceful but today wasn't one of those days. You kept hearing someone screaming and other kids just laughing. Which you got suspicious of.

You had turned and told (b/f/n) to go onto lunch and that you would meet her there, because you just forgot a few things to get out of your locker. As you were walking, you heard another scream and decided to go and follow it. You passed an empty classroom and you heard another scream coming exactly from that direction.

You peeks inside and saw some upperclassmen in a circle surrounding a boy. You didn't know who the boy was but as soon as one of the upperclassmen boys stepped on the boy on the ground you couldn't help but stop what was going on.

"Hey!!! Stop it!!! Dont step on him like he isn't even human!!!" You yelled at the boys with a furious face.

"And what are you going to do about it", one of the boys said looking into your furious red face.

"Nothing but I know what I'm going to do and that will be to suspend all you boys until further notice", you turned around looking behind yourself to see where that voice, that appeared out of nowhere, came from. It was your head principle.

"How did you know we were in here", you asked curiously.

"Oh if you may ask, this girl came to me and asked for help", he said showing (b/f/n) behind him.

You mouth a thank you to (b/f/n) and she just nodded and returned to lunch. The principle took the boys with him to the office and there you were with this mysterious boy.

"Hello my name is (y/n)", you said holding your hand for the boy to take it.

"Thank you. My name is Broly", he said looking down and sniffling.

From that day on you and Broly became close friends. You loved how close you guys were, but it was different now Broly was just so distant.
—————-Flashback End—————-
At that moment you heard a click from the doorknob and there was Broly coming home late like always from his 'job' with messy hair and a messed up shirt with the coat off.

"So where have you been?", you said eyeing him getting pissed by the second.

"Nun of your business I was busy with work", Broly said dodging you question. He sat his phone on the table that you just glanced at and started to head to the kitchen for something to drink.

"Working my ass!", you screamed now bowling. You hated how he just pushed you away like trash when you guys had been dating for 10 years now.

"I said it was nun of you business now leave me alone", Broly sat his glass down and glared at you making you turn around and walk towards the table picking up his phone and going threw it.

"What are you doing", Broly started walking towards you rather quickly. You were going threw his photos, messages, calls, and social media messages. You were furious.

"WHO IN THE HELL ARE THESE WOMEN ON YOUR DAMN PHONE!!!" You screamed making Broly jolt back a little. He was look pretty guilty now but you did not care.

"All those nights you were 'working late' but in reality you were fucking and getting your dicked sucked by all whores and sidechicks. And from the post on their social's they already have boyfriends. So you want some sloppy second when you have a girlfriend at home waiting for you to come home and do things with her!!!" Yours eyes were full on watery right now and you were on the verge of just falling on the floor on your knees crying.

"I.......sorry", Broly said feeling kinda of astonished but more guilty for treating you like this.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it I might forgive you for this but you have prove that you weren't in your right mind when you did all of this shit,' you said. "But in the mean time i will be over (b/f/n) house got it!!!", you said throwing his phone.

You walked up to your room grabbing bags and stuffing them with your clothes, while broly was down stairs holding his phone deleting everything he had on his phone. Not knowing why he did all this stuff when he loved you to dear life.

You came down stairs with all your bags and was about to head out the door until you sat your stuff down and shared a few words with him.

"If you really loved me you wouldnt have did that shit after I did all i could do for your life. I gave you a friend when people bullied you, i gave you my first kiss, my first time, MY FIRST EVERYTHING. And you just throw it in my face to some whores that dont give a shit about your feelings and only care about your dick." Broly sat there looking down at the floor listening to you, trying to figure out what to do.

You were bending down to pick up your stuff, until you arms were pinned above you head with one of Broly's hand. He took his other hand and got ahold of your chin, making you look at him.

He head went into the crook of your neck kissing you sweet spot. "Ah" you breathed. He kissed all the way up to your ear. "Im sorry" he whispered softly before biting you earlobe which made you moan his name.

After he claimed your lips. You were shocked for a second debating should you kiss back or not. You eventually leaning your head into the kiss make it rougher and Broly smirked into the kiss.

"I hate you" you said holding your head against the door looking at Broly eyes. "No you dont not anymore and I'm truly sorry. I dont know what came over me at all. I wont do it again. I promise." With that said Broly took your stuff back to the bedroom leaving you downstairs to think about what he just said.

——————————————————
Finished!!! Hope you guys enjoy it!!!
And i wanted to mention to you guys that there is another book i have started it is called 20 Day Akatsuki Trip. For those naruto lovers, when I'm personally am one!😂 I really hope you guys like it along with this story as well!!

Like and comment
*read, like ,and comment on 20 Day Akatsuki Trip as well*

I will be taking request so be aware!!!

Bye!😁