First Day

Catalina's POV:

Beeeeeep... Beeeeeep... Beeeeeep

Fuck. I know I just said I was excited, but it's 6:15 who can be excited at that time?

I forced myself out of bed making weird sounds and cursing under my breath.

I brushed my hair and teeth, before going down stairs to pour myself a cup of coffee. I was just about to go upstairs when I saw Christopher behind me.

I jumped back and snapped at him, "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

He chuckled, "No. I just wanted to ask if you were nervous."

"I'm a little nervous, but I'm excited to start school and meet some hot guys," I threw the last part in just to piss him off a little.

"You know the rules," he stated blankly.

"I know, I know," I rolled my eyes. I get that there are rules, but I'm eighteen now. I'm old enough to make some of my own decisions.

"You should probably finish getting ready, we leave at 7:15"

I went upstairs and put on some black ripped jeans, a small tank top, and a leather jacket. I put on some dark lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner.

I checked my phone before going down and I had a text from Bella, she was my old friend from middle school. I didn't even know I still had her number.

The text said: Idk if u still have my number but it's Bella J. I heard u moved in with ur brothers and that means we're going to the same school, I hope I see u today boo lol.

I replied with a big grin on my face: Ayyyeee we're about to leave I'll find you there

I put my phone in my pocket and put a hair tie around my wrist. I ran downstairs and saw the boys loading into the car so I followed.

We all got in the car and Bruno told me a little about the school, "You'll have five classes with all freshmans and one class that's mixed, all of us will be in that class-"

"And with a few trouble makers," You could hear tension in Dawson's voice.

I was confused, "What do you mean?"

Christopher became tense too, "Walker Knight. He's trouble and we all hate him and he hates us. We don't want you to get involved with him. Understand?"

"Yeah, I guess. Why do you hate him so much?"

"He slept with Samantha, when Christopher and her were dating," Dawson told me.

"He got escorted to class by police officers four times," Christopher added.

"He smokes, has tatoos, and hangs out with a group of bad people," Bruno said while he was trying not to get too mad.

"I think he just has a bad past, but still he shouldn't act like this," Noah told me.

"Okay I get it, I get it, stay away from him," I said as I was staring out the window.

We pulled into the parking lot and I saw students everywhere. I texted Bella before getting out of the car and walking to the front door. My brothers and I split up, going to meet up with different people. I flung my arms in the air. Great, my first day and my brothers ditch me.

I walked threw the halls and people were whistleing and whispering things back and forth.

"She's hot"

"Is she a Basset kid?"

"I want to tap that"

And a bunch of other shit like that. I won't lie I was enjoying the attention, but I didn't want to be a sexual object.