2 v 2

A/N: This story is off hold and one day, one day when I'm not a lazy piece of crust I'll make it less cringey. My computer was broken for a while too so yeah anyway here you go.

-

-

-

Catalina's POV:

I immediately ran downstairs to see Walker and Christopher in each other's faces.

"Stay away from my fucking sister!"

"Or what?"

"I'll do what I should've done after you and Samantha."

Christopher walked away, I ran after him.

"What's your issue?"

He turned around like a bullet, "He's gonna fuck you and leave you."

"I'm not fucking sleeping with him! I barely even know him! Calm the hell down."

He took a deep breath, "Promise?"

I rolled my eyes, "Promise."

-

The rest of the trip thing went pretty smoothly. There were a few comments here and there, but not anything crazy.

I had about three hours until my date with Walker and I still needed an excuse.

I called the girls and told them to come over. They were already in my street so they weren't long.

Before I knew it they were sitting in my room and planning my escape.

"Easy enough," Bella laughed as Angelina finished.

"We're going to a music festival, we'll make up some girly band, so they don't want to go. And if you get laid then we'll say your spending the night."

"Alright."

We walked downstairs after I threw on some black shorts and a white top.

We tried walking out unnoticed until Bruno stopped in our way, "Where are you going?"

"A festival," I lied.

"Alright. Text me when your on your way home."

"Will do."

We walked down before my phone started to ring. I pulled it out and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Basset. What's your address?"

I rolled my eyes, "You're forgetting that my brother's hate you. I'll meet you there." 

"Yeah, no. That's not going to work I'll meet you three houses down, now give me the address." 

I quickly gave him my address and waited for his text telling me he was here. Once I got it I walked down a few houses and jumped in his car. 

"Hey Basset," Walker winked at me. 

I blushed, "Hey." 

Stop. Blushing. 

"Where are we going," I looked out the window. 

"It's a surprise," he told me. 

We pulled into a parking lot to a restaurant. As we walked in I became nervous. He guided me while he was walking behind me, with his hand on my hip. We sat down at a table near a window. 

He pulled out my chair and then sat next to me. 

"So incase it wasn't obvious I don't usually do dates."