Don't Think

Catalina's POV:

I jumped in the back seat following Walker. I sat in the middle with Walker on my right and another girl on my left. Sidnie was driving the car and Lee was sitting in the passenger seat. 

Lee looked back and he was shocked, "You actually got her to come, atta boy."

Walker rolled his eyes and Lee talked again focusing on me, "At least I get to see you in a bikini now."

The girl to my left shot back at him, "Leave her the hell alone, she's obviously Walker's girl. Or were you not paying attention when he had his tongue down her throat."

Everyone but Lee giggled. I could feel my cheek's turning red and I felt walker slip his hand over my right thigh. 

"When you told Mrs. Kason about the whole condom thing, were you being serious? 'Cause that shit was funny as fuck," Sidnie laughed.

"Yeah," I giggled.

The girl to my left then asked, "How do you know Christopher? I saw him carry you out the classroom."

Everyone's eyes fell on me, except for Sidnie's considering he was driving. 

"He's actually my older brother," I replied.

Everyone was shocked, "No fucking way, you're a Basset?" The girl to my left looked at me.

Lee looked back, "You poor thing, you don't have one older bat shit crazy brother, you have four. I'll pray for you," he laughed.

"I'll need it," I rolled my eyes.

The girl gasped, "Oh I forgot, I'm Hailie. I'm Crystal's friend."

"Ow. That really hurt," Walker looked at her fake crying. 

"Get over yourself, we all know you think  your a badass," she laughed as Walker flipped her off.

We pulled into a dirt road and made our way to a beach. As we jumped out of the car Walker took the vodka bottle out of my hand and carried it to the beach.

Crystal, the red head, and another guy were already at the beach. Once they acknowledged our presence they were opening. 

Crystal eyed me up and down and gave me a welcoming hug, "You're the condom girl," she giggled. 

I smiled back and she introduced herself, "I'm Crystal. What was your name again?" Hailie appeared on her side, realizing that she didn't know my name either.

"I'm Catalina, your both Seniors right?"

Hailie responded for the both of them, "Yeah I just turned 22 and Crystal is still 21. What about you?"

"I'm 18, just started school."

Crystal smiled, "Walker has a thing for a Freshman," she sang like a school girl.

I giggled, "Is that so?"

"He doesn't like making new friends," Hailie remarked.

"He doesn't invite new people to places with him," Crystal added.

"He plays the roll of a badass so people don't like or talk to him," Hailie and Crystal just kept bouncing off each other.

"Matter of fact, most people don't like him, like the Basset brothers."

Hailie shot Crystal a look, but she didn't catch on. So Hailie spelt it out for her, "She's the baby Basset."

Crystal's jaw almost dropped, "You have four older Basset  brothers?"