Spill It

Catalina's POV:

After the whole Liam Crystal thing I went back to my room and started looking for a movie. Crystal stopped crying but was still sniffling here and there, Hailie got us a bag of hot Cheetos and some drinks, and then we all decided on a movie and bundled up. We got about five minutes into the movie before we heard a knock on my door. 

"Who is it?" I yelled towards the door.

"Walker," he replied a little quieter. 

"Come in," he came in and saw us all eating Cheetos in a blanket and he started to laugh before we all flipped him off in unison. 

He jumped on the bed and curled up behind me. I was sitting in between his legs and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. If one of my brothers walked in I would be dead. 

He got close to my ear and whispered, "I need to talk to you in a little bit."

I just nodded my head as we both watched the movie. He rested his chin on my shoulder brushing his lips against my neck here and there, but I pushed him off. After all we were in a bed with a girl who was mourning and another who doesn't want to be in the middle of this. 

We watched the rest of the movie before Hailie yawned and announced that she was going to bed. 

Crystal looked at us, "I'm going to bed too. Use protection kids," she scampered out of the room while giving us a little smirk as she closed the door. 

I turned my head to look at Walker, "What'd you need to talk about."

"Well after you left Liam got even more pissed..." he was skeptical about telling me all of this but he was trying. 

"What'd he say?" I tried to say with a calm voice but I knew that it was bad, if Walker needed to tell me. 

"Well... he went on about how he fucked up, that they wouldn't work out, and neither would we... and your brothers were there. Christopher stepped in and then gave him some advice and that pushed him off the edge he said something like, 'what would you know, your ex cheated on you with Catalinas um.. fuck buddy," he said the last part quietly before continuing, "Then we punched him."

"Did Christopher do anything else?" I hoped he wasn't mad at Walker, after all he didn't have any real proof rather than a pissed off dude. 

"Yeah, he told me to stay the fuck away from you. So in other words we're going to have to be even more carful, that's if you still want too."

He was unsure, I was unsure. So was there a point? I was confused, did he want this or not? "I mean if you still want to try I think we sh-should, but I understand if you don't want to risk it."

He started to chuckle before he kissed me. He flipped himself over so he was on top, he deepened the kiss, and smiled breaking the kiss, "I'm not the one at risk. I want you to be mine, we just need to be careful so you don't get killed."

I grabbed his neck pulling him back into the kiss, "You want me to be yours?" I looked up at him with a smug look. 

"Well I mean after a few dates, if things go good," he kissed my neck. 

He went back to my lips. I ran my hands threw his hair while he started guiding his hands up my shirt. I felt him start to harden while he took off my shirt. We started grinding our hips in unison, but were interrupted with a knock at the door. 

He groaned and rolled over as we both caught our breath. I shouted at the door, "What is it?"

"How rude. You should open the damn door," it was Bruno.