Not Morning People

Walker's POV:

"Wake your ass up we need to get on the bus."

I stuffed my head further into the pillow, "Fuck off."

"Your girlfriend's going to be there."

I sat up, "I already fucked up. I was a dick to her and then didn't talk to her for a week."

"Just fuck her, until she forgets her name. Then ask her out or don't, it doesn't matter. If you're going to give up like a little bitch. I'll go fuck her myself."

"Don't you fucking dare."

"Then get up."

I threw the blankets off me. I looked down and saw my friend sticking threw my shorts. I haven't slept with anyone since I met Bridgett and that wasn't normal for me. Call me a fuck boy or whatever, I don't care. I've been with a lot of different women, but none of which were even close to Bridgett. For whatever reason I knew she was different, I knew she would be hard to get, but I've never wanted anything more.

I threw on some clothes for the bus ride. Hopefully I'd have a chance to talk to her, which would be difficult giving the fact that her brothers hated me and I haven't talked to her since the night she spent the night.

-

We all jumped onto the bus and made our way to the back. I sat next to Sidnie, Liam and Crystal sat together, Jamal and Wes were sitting together, and Hailey was sitting with Sidnie's cousin. Then Catalina's other two friends were sitting together too. I stood up looking for Catalina, but didn't see her, but saw three out of four of her brothers.

Mrs Kason stood up and started making roll call. When she was finished she looked down at her clip board, "Does anyone know where Christopher and Catalina Basset is?"

"Yeah. Catalina wouldn't get up and attacked Christopher, then they went to get coffee and she got in a fight, she's either in jail or on her way here."

One of her brothers told Mrs Kason. We all started to laugh.

We waited a few more minutes until Christopher got on the bus with Catalina slung over his shoulder.

"Put me down you asshole!" she yelled at him and I couldn't help but chuckle, getting a glare from Crystal.

We all watched the scene unfold. Christopher put her down and she bitch slapped him before whispering something in his ear.

She ran back to where Hailey and Sidnie was sitting before she made her way in between them. The bus started moving and Crystal looked over her seat and started to question Catalina.

"What was that about?"

"He is my least favorite out of the four." She said slowly making her point get across.

"So you beat two people up?"

"Noah snitched, didn't he?"

"Yup. Now give me details."

There was a pause before everybody listened in, "Well I didn't want to come to this stupid ass retreat so I refused to get out of bed. Then Christopher decided to dump a bucket of water on me, so I tried to kill him. Then he told me he'd get me coffee and some dude came up to me and wouldn't leave me the hell alone. Long story short Christopher and I got banned for assault and got questioned by the police."

She shrugged it off like it wasn't that big of a deal. The girls continued to talk about random stuff here and there.

That's when Jamal and Wes came to where we were sitting.