Chapter One

I was in my study while reading a book when there was a knock on my door. "Come in," I said.

The man that walked into my study was none other than Sebastian.

"I am sorry to interrupt, My Lord, but May-Rin gave me this letter that she found at the front door. It is addressed to you," he told me.

It wasn't really strange for me to receive a letter at this tie of day, so I took the letter without another thought.

The letter read:

Dear Lord Ciel Phantomhive,

I have reason to believe that there are strange creatures in England. I am sending my finest fighters to your mansion to help get rid of these things. Also, I have a friend that is also sending some people to help out.

Please consider taking them into your mansion to help you out. I believe that you will need the help of all of these people to bring peace to England.

Sincerely,

Lord Death

I was surprised by the letter. Sure I have met Lord Death several times when Grell came around, but I had
no idea that there are strange creatures invading my country.

I was curious as to why there were two sets of groups coming to my mansion. I didn't even know if there would be enough room.

"Sebastian, prepare four rooms," I said to my butler.

"May I ask why, My Lord?" Sebastian asked me.

"I received a letter form Lord Death saying that he, along with one of his friends, are sending a group fighters to help us with a problem here. He is asking that I take them into my mansion until the job is done," I told him.

"I see. Well, I will go get those rooms ready as fast as I can, who knows when they will arrive," Sebastian said as he left me in my study.