Chapter Seven

With Sebastian in Sebastian's POV

~~Time Skip~~

I had finally finished the task that my master gave me and I was heading back to the mansion. Then I heard a click from a camera.

"Grell, what are you doing here?" I asked. I knew it was Grell because he was the only one I knew who would follow me to get a picture.

"Oh, how did you know it was me, Bassy?" he asked me.

"Nevermind that. I want know what you doing here," I told the grim reaper.

"I have a job to tonight and I thought it would nice to see you," Grell said as he took another picture.

"Well, since you are here, would you like to meet the guests we have at the manor?" I asked him. I knew I would regret that question later.

"Yes! Maybe there are some cute people there," he said as he took off ahead of me.

"Great," I said to myself. "Another mess that I will have to explain.

~~Time Skip~~

When Grell and I finally reached the manor, Grell ran inside. "Where is everyone?" he asked.

"I guess they are all in drawing room," I said as I made my way to my master.

With Ciel in Ciel's POV

I was in my drawing room with everyone else, waiting for Sebastian to come back. Normally he would back by now, I bet he was stopped by Grell. That guy will come by whenever he can to see Sebastian.

Right after I had that thought, Sebastian walked into the room with Grell. Great, Grell is here. "Sebastian, why is Grell here?" I asked him.

"Grell wanted to meet..." Sebastian tried to say, but Grell interrupted him.

"I had no idea there would be so many cute guys here!" Grell squealed. I don't think anyone has figured out Grell yet.

"Alright, Grell, it is time for you to leave," I said to the grim reaper.

"Aw, but I wanted to talk to the guys," he said to me as he left the room, and then to leave my mansion.