Chapter Six

"CIEL!!!!!" I heard to my right. I was barely able to look to my side when I was pulled into a big hug.

"Uh, Elizabeth," I said.

"Oh, Ciel, how many times have I told you? Call me Lizzy," she said as she hugged me tighter.

"Ciel, who is this woman?" I heard Ichigo ask.

After Elizabeth let me go, I said, "This is Elizabeth Midford. She is my betrothed."

After I told them that, everyone's mouth dropped open, except for Black Star. "What does he mean by his 'betrothed?'" he asked.

"That means that she is his fiance," Tsubaki told him. When he heard "fiance", his mouth dropped all the way to the floor.

"I understand what you are all thinking. You are thinking that I am too young to have a fiance. However, she has been my fiance since my parents were alive," I explained.

"I see. Now, can we get what you were saying, Ciel," Toshiro said to me.

"I was wondering you all had any idea of we are looking for," I said lucky to finish what I was saying before Elizabeth said my name again.

"Lord Death said that we are looking for a monster that looks like a cross between dog and a dragon. That is all that he knew," Maka told me.

"Well, Toshiro, do you know anything?" I asked the man to my left.

"Wait, why did you ask him? I know just about as him!" Ichigo exclaimed.

"No you don't, Ichigo," Rukia told him. "Now, Toshiro, go ahead and tell Ciel."

"Head Captain Yamamoto said that this thing can change it's form. It can only transform once every three hours and for ten minutes. Then it goes back it original form. The cross between a dog and a dragon is original form," Toshiro explained to me.

"Sebastian, go and see if anyone has seen the dog dragon," I told my demon butler.

"Yes, Young Master," he said as he left the dinning room.