Chapter Eight

After Grell left, I said to everyone else, "I am sorry about Grell. No one really understands that Grim Reaper."

I saw a strange look in Toshiro's eyes. "What is it, Toshiro?" I asked him.

"I think I know Grell. I think I know him from..." he tried to say, but he was interrupted by a woman's scream. "What was that?" Toshiro said with worry in his voice.

"I don't know," I said as I looked to Sebastian. "Grab May-Rin, Finny and Bard. I think we will need their help to see what is going on. Make it quick, Everyone else will follow me into town."

Everyone nodded and did what I said. Surprisingly, Black Star hadn't said anything in a long time. Not a word, not even at dinner. The only reason I noticed this was because he went ahead of me without saying anything.

I stayed behind Black Star so I could talk to Tsubaki. She seemed as if she knew what was going on in Black Star's mind.

"Can I ask you a question, Tsubaki?" I said to the girl.

"Yeah, of course, Ciel," she responded.

"Is there something wrong with Black Star? He seems like he is mad at someone," I said.

"Oh. While we were in the dinning room, waiting for you, he and Ichigo got into a fight. I have never seen Black Star get so mad, before. Not even when him and Maka got into the fight when we were trying to resonate in a group," she explained.

"OK, but Ichigo seems as happy as he can be right now, so can I get some details?" I asked Tsubaki.

"Ichigo and Black Star were getting into a fight over who was the better fighter. So they both had a quick wrestle. Ichigo pinned Black Star with ease," she said to me. I understood now. Black Star hates to lose, so when he lost to Ichigo, he wants a chance to get him back. Until then, he is going to pout.

"Thanks for the information, Tsubaki," I said as I realized that I was about to bump into Black Star.

"What is it, Black Star?" Tsubaki asked him. All he did was point ahead of him. What we saw was...

Dun Dun Dun