Chapter Two

At the Phantomhive Manor

3:30 PM

I was looking over some of the cases that Queen Victoria wanted me to take a look at. After all, I am her "Guard Dog."

That is when I heard a knocking on my front door. I knew that Sebastian was busy getting all the guest rooms ready, and May-Rin, Finny, Bard, and Tenaka left to go get some groceries because of Bard blowing up the kitchen, so I left to answer the door.

When I opened the door, the first thing I noticed was the different color hair. I saw one boy with blue hair, one with black hair with three white stripes on his left side, a couple of people with orange hair, and two boys with white hair.

"Uh, hi. We are because of Lord Death. We are looking a Mister Ciel Phantomhive," a girl with blond hair that was in pigtails told me.

"Well, I am Ciel Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhive family," I told her.

I could hear a couple of people say some things about me after I said I was the head of the Phantomhives. Stuff like, "He looks a little young to be the head of a family,"and "He looks a little young to be in charge here."

I didn't let it bother me though. "So, I got a letter from Lord Death that half of you are from his group and the other half is from a friend's group," I said as I tried to get away from everyone saying how they couldn't believe that I am so young.

"Yeah, I am one from Lord Death's group," the same girl began. "I am Maka Albarn. The boy with white hair and red eyes is my partner, Soul Evans. The boy with blue hair is..." she tried to say, but that same boy interrupted her.

"I AM THE ALMIGHTY BLACK STAR!" he screamed. I haven't know this boy for long, but he is already getting on my nerves.

"Any way," Maka continued. "The girl with black hair in a pony tail is Tsubaki. The guy with black hair with the three stripes is Death the Kid, but everyone calls him Kid. To his and right is Liz Thompson and to his left Pattie Thompson," she explained.

"Well, it is pleasure to meet most of you," I said as I glared at Black Star. I was about to speak again when Sebastian came to the door.

"Young Master, you should have let me get the door. If I couldn't get the door, what kind of butler would I be?" he asked as he motioned for everyone to come inside.

When everyone was inside, I pulled Sebastian aside. "Sebastian, usually you are on top of everything. What is going on with you? The group had to knock on the door two times before I went and answered the door," I explained to him.

"I apalogize for my being late, Master," Sebastian said to me as he lead all of the group to my study.