Prologue

"In the moments that you need them most you can tell who your true friends are."

   Katie Johnson is the ideal girl. Angelic good looks, golden blonde hair...God himself would be lying if he said that all his children are the same. Her parents own a company called Johnson&Some which specializes in selling mechanical pieces to places that need them around the world. She has everything a person can want, "friends", money and everything else. And you know what makes her so...hated outside of her so called perfect world? It is that she treats those who aren't like her, like crap...one in particular John McGovern...a boy who seems to have it rough all over. Though she doesn't particularly make his life miserable, it's what she does, or doesn't do that can do as much as ruin his day.

   But it's funny how certain situations can change your point of view of somebody. Thinking "I can't be seen with him because it would ruin my reputation." and the next thing you know he's the one you run to for help. To the people who consider themselves "popular " and ignore the people who are lower on the "social food chain" you should think before you act because you can't erase the past...and the past can come back to haunt.