Chapter Nineteen

When I open the book a note fall out, as to confirm my suspicion.

Kat,
When you first moved in I helped with some of your stuff your books being one, I couldn't help myself and picked up and read a few. It seems as if we have similar taste so I decided to give you some of mine to even the score.
Alpha Sexy

Rolling my eyes I move and open my drawer where my phone is hiding and text him.

Me
I got your note you're a freaking creep Jonathan.

Jonathan
I am not a creep and I'm glad you like my gift. I enjoy your taste

Me
I'm glad, I hope your future Luna has the same taste as you.

Jonathan
She does. You're mine Kat. 

Me
We both know, I have to go through a lot and I might not make it. Besides you can get someone way more perfect than my fucked up self.

Jonathan
Do not say shit like that. We are made for each other and you will be Luna. If I ever hear you talk bad about yourself you'll be across my knee.

Me
Oh? What makes you think I would be okay with that?

Jonathan
Sweets I've read your books we both know you'll be way more than eager to want that.😏 enjoy

Me
.... shut up. I'm changing your name to Super Creep.

Super Creep
Whatever makes you happy love

I put my phone back into my drawer and begin to read the book he decided to give me. It was pretty damn interesting, a mature book laced full of BDSM. I am just going to take a wild and say he's the dominant one. Alpha's typically love being in control it's too bad he may have just met his match. I giggle on the inside and get lost in the words of the book until I get beyond sleepy. It is actually a really good romance book full of action and drama I would give it a five-star rating. I was so lost in the book that I didn't eat dinner, not that I would care to anyway, and I didn't even notice. After feeling like I couldn't read I fell into a soundless.
.

The rest of the weekend and week went by at the pace of a sloth.  Every other day Micheal would come in and pester me about information regarding the arraignment and trail. Basically making plans and back up plans and back up plans for the backup plan. Essential when we go out, I will have to remain silent and let Micheal talk for me. He will say that I plea not guilty and then ask for a trial by force shift. Apparently, their reaction is going to be unpredictable since most rogues are killed immediately and if someone from the pack goes to trial they tend to ask for the lesser of all the trails. We have hope that it will be a good reaction since most may vote for the force shift trail just out of curiosity. Some may vote for it due to sheer respect the process of a forced shift is hell and takes a huge amount of courage to have everything displayed on a large screen in front of thousands of people. 

If that doesn't work then we are going to ask to fight for my spot to be here. If both fail well then I will have to announce myself as Jonathan's mate and no one really knows what would happen after that. I personally think that I will still have to fight for my place, which will suck ass, and then go through all the other bullshit to become apart of this pack. Now that I am thinking about it I am a bit nervous about all of it. This is literally a life or death situation. If I don't get the trial I die, I could die during a forced shift, if I fight and lose I die, finally if I announce that I am supposed to be the next luna I could be killed. Thankfully neither I nor my wold will go down without a hard fight. 

Sighing I get up from the bed and find some clothes that make me feel like a person who actually cares about how they look, I didn't find any so I grabbed Jonathan's shirt. I sniff it and smile a little, I am genuinely surprised that his scent hasn't worn off as of yet granted, he did have a strong scent and it is his scent and not some fabric softener. On top of all of that, he is the future alpha, meaning he held a more powerful scent.  I hop in the shower and quickly wash and wrap my towel around myself. Since my arraignment was in 48 hours I decided to check all of my twists to make sure I wouldn't run into issues when I was trying to do a twist out. 

After finding no issues I go and look at the outfit that was given to me via as suspected she is going to have me looking nice. It is a nice blue floral flare out skirt with a blue shirt, a dark tan blazer and, a pink belt. Because Bernice is Bernice she paired it with strap up closed toe nude heels, of course short heels. I swear this lady is a fashion guru of some sort. It also doesn't surprise that she knows my size hell I'm 99% sure she knows more about my size than I do. In retrospect, she got me my first bra and well all of my current ones. Thankfully unlike humans, we don't have periods if we did I'd be doomed I literally knew nothing about my body since I wasn't developed when my parents died. However, Bernice me a lot the rest I am still learning but that's just knowing my body better and along the lines of self-care. 

I decided to try it on because it was too cute not to, immediately  I noticed it was a bit too big even though it was my perfect size

I decided to try it on because it was too cute not to, immediately  I noticed it was a bit too big even though it was my perfect size. I'm sure the reason was I lost a lot a decent amount of weight already. I was barely eating if I ate at all if I did sometimes I threw it up. Liam even had to come in a few times, he told me if I threw up again I would be put on a drip so I can get nutrients in me. I also think he knows about my upcoming endeavors as well and I think that is putting him edge. Another thing that's been bothering me is I haven't talked to my wolf in some time partly I'm happy because she's probably resting I know she needs to be strong but it's also worrisome. The only way I know she with me is because I can still feel her.

I decided to go to sleep considering my anxiety is so high and that Jonathan's ass is coming tomorrow, however I'm not sure with he will be alone or with Bernice and Jeff I'm thinking the latter. The last think I see before I dose off is my wolf. I smile and drift off to sleep.