Twenty Seven

Therapy and dinner was all a blur after my breakdown. I told my therapist about it well not the whole cuddling Jonathan thing but announcing what would have been my position, the fighting, and the memories all rushing to me causing the breakdown. He told me to just breath and that it was completely normal and healthy. I was also praised for not running away from everyone. When I got to the house Jonathan wasn't there nor was Bernice so it was just me and Jeff because he didn't want to waste food we ended I getting from a restaurant which in hinesite met my going out quota as well.  I am literally so tired that I lay in my going over the days events. I still fell Jonathan's warm embrace and I just can't help but want me like its a craving.

Throwing out all common sense I walk to Jonathan's door, which is down the hall from mine. Thankfully I don't have to worry about Bernice and Jeff hearing me because their room is downstairs. For a moment I just stand at his door trying to make myself move whether its to knock or to go to my room but move none the less. I'm trying to see if my wolf would give me strength but knowing her I'll be on top of Jonathan "You damn right I'd love to punce in that sexy beast of a man and I'm sure he's well endowed." She purs in my head. "Girl be quiet and chill" I say mentally rolling my eyes. I was so distracted talking to my wolf that I didn't realize Jonathan had opened his door and was looking at me with an evil smirk on his face and a glit in his eye. "You know Kitten its weird to stock people mate or not". I turn red. "I I I wasn't stocking you um I just curious if you made it home thats all". He laughs and shakes in head, "one you are a terrible liar and two come in"

I could jump for joy but I keep a cool demeanor instead. I walk into the room and he closed the door, Now I never imagined his room to look like this but I guess it matched him in someway. So I sat on the bed and crossed my legs and looked around a bit only to notice he had a bathroom so he didn't have to use the hall one like I did. " Jonathan why the hell do you use the hall bathroom if you don't have to?" He looked puzzled that would be the first thing I would say when seeing his room. See I didn't clean his room at his request so this is my first time seeing it. "1 I'm surpised you didn't acknowledge the cleanliness considering the fact that you are a made and 2 I use the hall batnroom so I can see you."

^^^^Jonathan's room^^^^

It never ceases to amaze me how he always makes me feel giddy inside even when he isn't trying. I roll my eyes because, well, I'm me "So why were you just standing at my door?" I try and think of something but give in and tell the truth. "I wanted to say thank you and....." I trail off. "And what?" I sit still, put my head down and don't say anything. Jonathan looks at me and grabs my face lifting my chin up so that I meet his eyes. "Good girls speak when asked and spoken to now be a good girl and say what else is on your mind." He says in a tone I've never heard before but makes me purr and obey. "I miss your touch and cuddling witn you." With that he smiles and in one motion picks me up and lay on the bed with me in his arms still. "All you had to do was ask he says in my big puff ball of my hair.

We must've fell asleep because next think I know his alarm is going off which is way earlier than mine and way more annoying. "Please turn off that horrid sound Jonanthan" he laughs. "I love it when you say please and my name in the same sentence i can't wait to hear more of that." With that he turns his alarm off and gets up to shower and get ready to train. I get up too and mindlessly walk to the bathroom not realizing Jonathan may be naked. As soon as I walked in to ask him to leave so I can use the bathroom there he was butt ass naked. My mouth dropped and i was too shocked to say anything so i just ran into the hall bathroom peed as fast as possible and ran into my room. I looked at the time and it was 3:30am too early to start anything so i decided to do and wash my hair i did take my twist out a day ago. Based on my timing Jonathan would still shower so I went to the bathroom and did the same and washing my hair then doing a nice halo braid.

^^^^^^^ the style^^^

By the time i finish with everything I still have around 30mintues to spare so I put on my maid outfit and gets to getting. I cleaned everything and cooked breakfast. Comsidering I didn't see Jonathan leave my guess is he left while I was in the shower which make sense considering that he comes downstairs when its time for breakfast. I sat on my mindless scrolling through my social media full of people I don't really know, humans mainly if I were to guess. I did have some old friends from school on there but for obvious reasons I didn't have my picture up nor did i post pictures. But I did message them on the sites so they knew I was alive and we checked on eachother every now and then. I'm surpised they never asked for my location.

Regardless, I start breakfast, I tend to wear headphones so I can concentrate and time what I'm doing so I don't hear Jonathan come in. In a swift motion he pulls me into him and hugs me tightly from the back while removing one of the head phone ears. "Its not nice to run away and hide from me so later you will be punished" he put my earphone back on walked away like nothing happened and my mouth dropped to the ground. But I put out breakfast and had a nice meal with Bernice Jeff and Jonathan, who kept a devilish smile on his face the entire time.

After the morning I had I am ready to start my day.

Hey guys so I was wondering what do you think I could do to better improve the story moving foward?  Also how are liking the pace do you think the story is moving too slow?  Please let me know.

Also I'm so ecstatic about Katrina and Jonathan getting to spend some time together.

As always like comment and most of all enjoy😘