Authors note

Yes my lovelies that is the end. I have decided not to write an epilogue because if I decide to write a sequel(do you want one?) I would want more creativity. For example if I say in the epilogue that she had kids and go into detail whether they are hers or not that when I write a sequel I can not use the plot line of her not being able to have kids. I also wanted to leave the rest to your imagination so you can make up scenarios that make you happy.  Such as Zayd does not die and realises he is very much in love with Zara and they travel to the future because a llama gives them a time machine so they find a cure for cystic fibrosis and then they get married. Now doesn't that sound better. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this not long but not short story. This is not one of my best but one of my worst pieces of work but meh, I do not go into extravagant amounts of detail, which I normally do and honestly I write better using pen and paper and nobody's got time to write it on paper and then type it up. Yes the story is rushed but typing on Wattpad is definitely not for me but since its my first story I hope you all forgive me and I promise if I do decide to write another story I promise it wouldn't end abruptly and will be a lot more enjoyable.  I love you all and keep an eye out for other stories I may or may not write. I have an idea for a modern day Pride and prejudice story with Darcy and Elizabeth as muslims(Danyul and Elisha? oh wait Darcys first name is William, what muslim guys name begins with W? I can not think from the top of my head.). I don't know what do you think? No. Okay.  But no one better steal that idea because I may have described it lamely but it could be turned into something good. I love you and please comment thoughts or feedback. Good bye for now, much love Ayesha. :)