Prologue

*Monday night raw*

"Alexa wait up!" Maryse mizain said as she ran up to me wearing 6 inches heels to turning my head and I waiting clinching to my raw women title.

"Yea...oh my god maryse your back from Monroe what up" I said greeting her with a hug. I was so happy to have my best friend back and she was the only one who gets me. Since the on going drama with nia and the girls, the llamas who listen spread lies with her.

"Well, guess who just about get back in the ring since Wrestlemania but full time since 2011? This mama" maryse said jumping up and down excited. "Maybe I can go for the title?" She said with a smirk.

"Maybe so...I'm so excited for u ryse we need you back and we can make history I need start preparing and just think about stuff alone see you later" I said with a smile. I was excited for my best friend she was there for me for every bad thing nia and her friends said about me I had do the same.

"Yea I have to get to Mike anyway for my big return for the fans to know I'm back on miztv!" She said walking off to find mike.

"Said hi for me if u don't see me anymore.."

"I will!" Said Maryse as she disappear down the halls.

I walked to the darkest hallways just thinking and watches on the monitor which Roman reigns was kicking off RAW but I was thinking as I heard whispers I knew it was those rumors Nia said that I slept my way to the top since my 5x reigns of being champion it was annoying I just couldn't stop thinking about it. Then I got a text message, I groaned it was my annoying ex for the 20th time I knew he was here but he made sure to make people think I gave him another chance but I couldn't said we broke up he was just too popular with no drama to make me look right. No worry I blocked him but he still found my number by his sources including nosey nia or her spies.

*hey...u look gorgeous tonight go to the bathroom give me good luck pictures 😘😘😘-unknown person*

*how did u find my number this time and maybe u get what u want😛*

Too much but I was just over it.

*okay it nothing for u to know just u know someone who know u give me the 🍑 pics*

*then they know u won't get it and stay blocked*

I blocked his number entirely so I started walking around waving at the make up people and I bumped into a guy who was on his phone and I fall down but he catches me and I was speechless.

*who did Alexa bump into but will she figure out the problem with nia and buddy*