"uh oh" chapter 3

Walking around trying to think over how this will work out then I see Finn and Becky talking somewhat yelling. I hide behind wall and Becky walks past me and walk over to Finn and sit next to him.

"You okay? That was intense" I said a little concerned.

"Yea...she find out I'm in a story line and she letting charlotte and her friends get in the way to stop it it with u...I don't care ur my friend I don't let rumors in the way it not highschool seem like it huh?" He said with chuckle.

"Yea...I guess go to match when it actual start after...see u there " I said with a smile and goes when my music start and I do my pose with mickie and goes to get pumped with her for the match vs Alicia fox with nia. Just fucking great but I will prove I'm ready for that backstabber.

I was very impressive with my aggressive nd I hit twisted bliss and I get the pin on Alicia clean. Kick Alicia out with now carrying her away as I'm celebrating I hear fans cheering for me...my real fans then...

"Catch your breath" plays as I looked at the ramp confused as Finn goes to the ring and looked at him confused looking at him up and down as the crowd "Ohhh" and I smirks and goes to the back and the cameras fade as he follow me to the back I see the camera follow me as I'm talking to mickie about the match and Finn catches up to me and I smirked.

"Can I help u balor?" I said smirking evilly.

"Surprisely u can...be my manager I prove we be the best champions on RAW maybe more..." He said smirking back and walks away with a wink and I follow him off the camera.

"That was great do u think this will work?" I said nervous.

"I know because I suggested this..." He said going to his dressing room leaving smirking and I stand there shock but surprise Finn balor likes me? Then someone grabs me and cover my mouth before I can scream "FINN"

End of chapter 3

Who has Alexa will someone or Finn find her?