"Becky 's property I will take" chapter 1

"It okay Lexi" said the guy as he picked me up and slightly smiled as I stared into his clear blue eyes and brush myself and fix my title.

"It okay Alexa  how are you?"  Said Finn as he smiled back at me and he looked around and sit on the crate as I sat down next to him. "How u been really?"

"Not good but I survived just stupid Bull. With Nia and Murphy but I show they can't bullied for long one by one starting with nia and buddy....it take a long time....you I heard your talking to Becky congrats..." I said almost sad but I guess I can just stay single little while then Becky walks over with charlotte. I just didn't like them they they own the place for being the top group for a long time but times had change.

"Hey Finn....Alexa ?" Said Becky a little confused as she smiled. A fake smile I can see.
"Hey Becky  ....charlotte" I said looking at them but just looked at my title.

"Umm...Alexa Don't u have other friends to talk if u don't feel comfortable" said charlotte. Gosh I just stayed quiet just couldn't take her bull with her friends claiming everything.

"Don't u have two friend stop fightinh? I'm going to go see you later finn" I said hugging him slightly and goes off to prep for my match I learn after being stop by creative team manager and I sat down.

"Yea Michael what the new thing this week?' Looked at him.

"You will be paired in a love story line with Finn balor for a new idea to set up Finn for the universal title against whoever wins Brock or Roman or Braun at SUMMERSLAM or after sorta like a romantic manager is that okay? He said

I was shocked and nervous would this turned into something like with buddy?

End of chapter 2
How will the storyline start for Alexa and finn? Will Finn like it also?