Chapter 4 "Unfinished Business"

I couldn't Screamed. i try to fight the unknown man in a mask so everyone couldn't see him. he pulled me into a dark room  the crew wasn't using and sat me on a chair and looked around as he took off his mask, Matthew. My EX fiance i guess my blocking was the least of my troubling.

"W-what do u want Matt?" i said scared and crossed my legs and looked a him. He threaten me a few times but i thought he was joking. i was so wrong. then i felt a slap onto my cheek  i stopped myself from crying but tears was already falling down.

"Shut up!! so you think your little story-line with erase our relationship? imma get you this story-line i knew Balor would try to steal u once u thought to break up with me...oh don't worry he wont dare step near u Alexis" he grabbed my face looked at me with cold blue eyes " aww  i almost feel bad for what i'm going to do to you but it must teach u lesson" he said as he unbuckle his pants  i was about to scream but i hear a knock i was about scream but Matt put Tape on my mouth and turn my chair around so they don't see my face and open the door. i just cried silently.

"Murphy? i know u broke up with Alexa have u seen her"  said Finn confused in his voice. i was hoping he notice i'm in the room.

"We didn't break up we're working it out...then may----" he was cut off by Finn.

"Who that in the room?" walks in the room as Finn sees me with tape on my mouth and looked over at Murphy with furious in his eyes i looked over at him Scared. "let her go man!"

"Can't....need to prove why she was going to be my wife now leave!" Murphy pushed him and about to get to e but Finn grabbed him and punches him in the face and i jumped from the loud thun he hit the ground and i looked at Finn as he took off my tape. i was to shocked to say a word.

"Come on Lexi" he said. he picked me up as i was half his size and rushes me out the room to his dressing room. i just hold on tight to him but i looked at the corner of outside the room i saw a man looking at the scene and walking off.

  just the beginning.

I looked around, the room and slowly sit on the couch and looked at Finn as i silently say. "why did u help me we barely talked before this Story-line and we dont even barely know eachother...."

"Maybe that should happened for the best for us to start" he said.

Then he kissed me.

END OF CHAPTER 4