chapter 5 "fresh start with Balor"

As I walked into the Hotel room  with Finn....i felt a little different and not because i was just saved from disaster...deep shit with Murphy who i know is still watching me but I was falling for Finn Balor and i put my bags down and got ready for a shower i glimpse over to Finn was just sitting on the couch flipping through the channels.  "i'm going to take a shower to freshen up.." i said and i heard  a "Mhm" and i undressed and got into the shower and i was just thinking... intill the door opened, i peaked my head out and covered my body. 

"I need to pee really bad Lex" said Finn alittle nervous. i shake my head yes and i continue my shower. "so i'm sorry if you don't want to do the storyline anymore..."

"I do! i want to Murphy won't change my mind okay you save me i own you one" i said smiling in my shower.

"Sooo.... you own me one?" said Finn peeking into the shower to my face and only my face.

"yea....just not dirty" i laughed nervously.

"So one date i bring u out to eat near the hotel it only 1 Am i know a Waffle house around here" he said. 

"okay..i get ready"

Finn left and i got dressed in a black dress and  went to get my converses and  went to him. "Ready....." is all i said and we was off to Waffle House.

~end of Chapter 5~

SORRY IT SHORT I'M BACKKKK!!! Continuing this story but thanks for this story Success it  Means alot!!!!