Chapter 7: Selcouth

Amy felt her head move to the side after she acknowledged him, avoiding her face to be seen. Everywhere she went he was there and it was becoming a real problem if she didn't start asking whom she was going with. Next time she knew what to do, but right now she didn't want to hear or be near Sonic.

"I should've seen this coming," Honey rolled her eyes and turned to Mighty. "I don't want to be around this thing, so Amy and I are leaving."

"That's harsh," Sonic winced with a smirk appearing in his muzzle.

Honey whipped her head and gave him a death glare. "No, it's truth,"

Sonic chuckled and his eyes narrowed mischievously. "Truth be it, but remember I was that 'thing' that you crushed on before."

Honey's cheeks flushed and her hands clenched, steam running out her ears feeling embarrassed. Mighty shook his head but a small heartless chuckle came out and Honey noticed it and when she turned he immediately composed his features, but she had already giving him an angry look, burning flames in her eyes. "What's so funny?!"

He cleared his throat and He went in front of her and smiled warmly. "We don't have to hang around with him."

"Mighty," Sonic said flatly.

Ignoring him Mighty continued. "I'll go get some coins and it could just be you, Amy and I."

Correct, Amy thought to herself with relief. His grammar and his statement were correct.

"And I,"

Mighty turned around and faced Sonic. Sonic crossed his arms and smirked at Mighty. Mighty returned that same smirk and then walked around Sonic and to a group of boys that were surrounded by girls. Honey grabbed Amy's hand and followed.

"Don't bother us," Honey warned him.

Sonic chuckled allowing the two girls to walk in front of him before he followed. Mighty approached the group. Knuckles noticed and grinned seeing he had brought Honey with him. The girls looked around and when saw Sonic went up to be next to him.

"I see you brought along your girlfriend this time." Knuckles teased.

"Way to go," Jet said bumping shoulders with Mighty.

Mighty pushed him away lightly blushing, "She's not my girlfriend!"

His friends laughed seeing him so embarrassed. Honey and Amy were the only ones who didn't laugh.

Mighty looked around. "Where's Tails?"

"He's playing that one maze game he likes on the other side." Sonic said.

A black hedgehog there named Shadow walked to Mighty and handed him some coins. Shadow was a quiet hedgehog, never really said much, and never really smiled either. He was more of an action kind of guy, but when he did say something it was meaningful. Mighty thanked him and his buddies tapped his back wishing him luck as they all headed to a new game.

"C'mon guys," He said and waved to his friends saying he'd see them later. The girls that were near Sonic pulled him towards a game they wanted to play. Sonic nodded and followed them.

.:XxX:.

Amy shot a basketball in the direction Mighty had told her to throw it at. She didn't know where she was aiming, but that she was aiming at a basket. A loud horn rang and the game stated the end. Mighty laughed and Honey clapped. She had only made one score but she hadn't had fun in such a long time. Amy felt like jumping up and down.

"I thought you did great," Honey said gasping.

"Thank you," Amy said holding her cheeks. "But I would have never made a score without Mighty." She turned to him and bowed her head. "It is all thanks to you."