Chapter 11:Dépaysement

"I'll pay for drinks if you join me on a magical night."

Sonic stared down at a girl with long lavish yellow hair and crossed his arms grinning. "Like a night club?"

"Anything you want," She seductively spoke licking her lips.

Sonic chuckled and the girl grabbed his arm and leaned into his ear. "I'll meet you at your locker afterschool,"

Sonic pushed the girl to the wall of an alley and caressed her soft skin. His hands roamed around her arms then went down to her thighs. She kissed him roughly and he returned it with the same lust feeling. Sonic broke off the kiss first and he smirked. He's body shook side to side but he was managing to stand without falling. His cheeks were flushed and she could smell the alcohol in his breath. She laughed wrapping her hands around his neck. "Kiss me more,"

Sonic chuckled and smashed his mouth against hers roughly and his mind began ringing. The loud music of the bar inside and the talking of the mobians were making his head spin. Little by little he could see less of the girl's face and hear less of the loud music from the DJ. Slowly his vision was dripped away.

"No! Don't do it!"

"Sonic!"

The girl giggled and began unbuttoning her shirt. "Make love to me Sonic," She whispered.

Sonic's eyes widened and pushed her away. He groaned before falling to the floor and passed out.

It was afternoon in Station Square Downtown and Cream walked along side Amy on this very fine weathered day. The sun was high up and wind blew lightly making it not to hot yet not too cold. Cream was taking Amy out for lunch. Amy's grandfather went out to run an errand and Cream though it'd be better not leaving Amy alone. So, they headed out. Amy walked around with his cane and sniffed the air.

"We are in the depths of the city," She stated.

"Yup," Cream chirped. "I know a very tasteful store there. You'll love it."

"Tasteful?" Amy laughed.

"You'll be repeating that once you try their food." Cream remarked happily.

Amy laughed tripped on a crack but Cream caught her. "Wow, you okay?"

Amy laughed even more. "Clumsy me," She steadied herself.

They continued their walk and turned at a corner. Amy had a habit of always asking where she was. That was a way she'd know the route of a certain place and not get lost. She was very clever and absorbed information like a sponge. Quickly, she learned and even without sight, she knew her way around the city. She hadn't gone too deep into the city. She didn't like going, but since Cream was trustworthy, she was okay with it. Then she'd be able to learn the streets a bit more.

"What street might we be on now?" Amy questioned.

"Broomdile,"

Amy stopped dead in her tracks and gasped. "Um, may we go the opposite way?"

"Amy?" Cream questioned a bit shocked.

"I don't want to go through this street,"

Why–" Cream stopped and looked at the street. Her eyes looked at it surprise and backed her away. "Oh, I'm sorry," Cream apologized, pulling her back to the other street corner. "I forgot,"

"It is okay. Is there a different route we may undertake?" Amy asked feeling a little embarrassed. Cream didn't mind Amy was acting so anxious. She pulled her across the street and kept walking straight. Cream bit her lip nervously while looking over at Amy who kept quiet.