~Chapter One~

I Woke Up To The Sound Of Screening Metal,And the smell of stale Dusty Air.Metal ground against Metal.And a lurching shudder shook The Floor Beneath Me.I Fell Down At The Studded Movement. I Backed in to a Conner I Pulled My Legs Up Tight Against My Body.I wanted To Scream,Cry But The Thought Soon Passed. All I could do was sit there Alone And waiting.I screamed out,but it was no use it felt like it was never gonna end.I kept thinking Over and over my Name.(Thorn)then all of a sudden it Stopped I sat in the dark for a minute,then all of a sudden a line of Light pored in. and heavy Grating sound revealed double sliding doors being Forced Open. Light hurt my eyes I cover my face with Both Hands.I heard Noises above....voices.and I felt a pang of fear shoot thought Me. A boy with red hair offered a hand I just looked at him. then I hear someone say "Newt what do you see down There? He looked up "its a girl! A outbreak of voice arose.then a voice broke though the others. "Everyone slim it! He peek over the side and offered a hand,I hesitate but then take it. once I'm up he says "I'm alby nice to meet you greenie." I just look at him eyes wide.what the hell is this place! I look around there's four huge wall,is this some kind of village? This is crazy! I can't remember anything.I Start shaking and breathing heavily.

Sorry this is really bad buuuut be nice its my first story I'll try making them longer!