{Into the maze}

Minho's pov.The Nexts morning Me and alby are waiting by the doors,waiting for them to open. "are you sure you want to go in? "yes." he says "what if this means something"I just nod,standing twiddled my thumbs.!about five minutes later the door opens.I looks at alby, then we both start running. Thorns POV. I wake up and pulling on my boots,and head for breakfast. I see Thomas leaned up against a tree,close to the doors.I jog towards him.when he see me he looks up and smiles. "hey"I say "what are you doing out here? "something feels off,about the hole dead griever thing"he says  "I don't know,maybe it's just me." "I don't really know much about griever" I say. I just look around then look back at him,his hair is blowing in the small breeze. its cute when he's in deep thought. thomas says as he looks up "I think I remember us." he says Shyly. "what...what do you remember about us? I say. "well I remember sneaking around to come talk to you,and I remember we'd just lay around eating random food that we had stashed" I laugh,and say "yeah sounds about right." I sit down against the tree trunk,then Thomas slides down till he sitting. I lean my head on his shoulder.he then grabs my hand and rubs his thumb on the top part of my hand. I just smile, and close my eyes.What happens if we never get out of this place? I think,and what if we get out and it's worse then being in here? what if something ever happened to newt or Thomas? I don't even know what I'd do,tears sting my eyes. and then they begin to flow. l try hold them in,but they turn to sobs.Thomas noticed, and wraps his arm around me.one hand on my back. He smell of fresh rain and dirt,still smell amazing.Then threw a sob I say "what if something happens to you? "I...I can't lose you" "hey,hey I'm not going anywhere I'll never leave you" he reassure.
"Promise?I say. "promise." he says. ever since I first saw thomas I felt a strong concession. then he looks at me and says "how about we go get some food before work starts? I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand and,then sniffle. "yaaaaaaaaaaaaas,neeeeeeeed foooooood" Thomas laughs and pulls me up and,grabs my hand. as we headed towards the smell of bacon. after we eat on are bacon(which was delicious might I add) we head towards the gardens. newt spots me,and waves me over. "hey newtie"he rolls his eyes,and says "newtie really"I just giggle. and asks "so what I am I supposed to be doing? "you can start picking the green beans,green bean" I hope I don't actually become a green bean. "wait"I say "where's Thomas? Newt wiggles his eyebrows. "I seen you two this morning by the doors,what were you talking about? I just roll my eyes,and says "nothing ." then he groans. And mumbles something under his breath. "Well? I press. "he's picking the corn,which is on the other side of the garden." newt says with a evil grin, only a brother could give.Damn you it newt I think. after about a hour of picking green beans,which I love sooo much (note my sarcasm)I walk over to a tree and sit down,and take out a apple. which I've been waiting to eat all day,and some almonds.I start munching on the almonds,then someone grabs my apple. I look up and see Thomas,taking a HUGE bite of my apple! "Hey! Thomas says,like he didn't even take my apple,like what the shuck! I stand up,and hop on his back. "dude never mess with my food,its my life." He then trip over a root and,we both tumbled to the ground. we're both laughing,when zart walks by and gives us the (stop fooling around and get back to work look)Thomas stands up,and then offers me his hand. which I take "Well,he says "better get back to work" "yeah, I say because "tomatoes won't pick them selfs." Thomas stop and stares straight faced. "how do you know I'll be picking tomatoes? "Alas,my brother is in charge and he is trying to keep us far apart" I say he shrugs. then says "well probably should get to it" "yeah I say "talk to you later." he then Winks at me, and heads towards the tomatoes.I head for newt,who is standing near the cucumbers. "hey,newt"I say "what do you want me to do now? He hands me a pot. "could you go get some fertilizer? "Yeah sure where at? "It in the deadheads." "Alright. I say and headed for the deadheads. I get to the deadheads and something feels off I keep,hearing twigs snapping.I turn nothing's there,okay I'm just scaring myself. Calm down,just get the fertilizer and take it back.
I see something shiny,and go to grab it then it move I fall back. "What is that? then I hear another twig snap,I turn around and see Ben standing there."Oh Ben you scared me,what are you doing out here? I say,as I stand up. shake the dirt off me. He just looks at me and starts shaking and is drooling. "A-are you okay? I asks "You! he says "your the whole reason for this"! He screams "I'm gonna kill you." "wait what are you talking ab-out"I was cut off by him,Running towards me.I start running back towards the glade. he Keeps chanting the same thing over,and over again. "you did this,you did this"I run but,he's faster then me. he grabs my hair,and tackles me to the ground,he digs his claw like fingers in to my neck. I try to scream out,but he's choking me so all that comes out is a choke like gurgle.my hands fumble around looking for something to grab,then I feel it a rock! I grab it and hit his head,he files off me. I get up and run.I start screaming,I'm almost back to the middle of the glade.and he tackles me again this time he grabs my wrist.I scream for help "somebody help me! "Please help me! All of a sudden newt comes up and tackles Ben. then a group of boy including,gally grab Ben and hold him down.newt lifts bens shirt up. "he's been stung" Newt says "Take him to the slammer" thomas runs up-to me,and picks me up then looks to newt "I'm taking her to the medjacks" he says. "Hey he says "it's okay I got you" I just lay my head on his chest. we get to a little building,and Thomas goes in. setting me on a bed. then walks in a dark skinned boy,who was sorting bottles of medicine I was guessing. "jeff Thomas says "think you can fix her up? "Yeah." he say,he grabs some bandages and some kind of cream. he spreads the cream on the bandage and puts it on my neck,then he takes a bandage and wraps them around both my wrist. after he's done he says "good as new" I don't feel good as new,but hey that's what happens when you get tackled by some crazy dude. He then hands me a pill,and says "this should ease the pain but,it will probably make you tired" "I suggest maybe taking the rest of the day off" he says and walks away.Thomas looks at me with a goofy grin and says "guess no more tomato duty" I laugh.then he says "better get you to your bed then" I go to stand up,but Thomas picks me up. "I can walk" I say. "yeah"Thomas says "but that would be no fun" we get to my room,and he sets me on the bed. he turns to me and says "probably should rest,the Meds Jeff gave you should be kicking in any minute"I was already faded when he said that. I yawned and said in a sleepy voice "thanks Thomas"and then fell asleep.
Thomas POV.
She was all ready fading when I lay her on the bed. I walk over to the,window and look out it. and then think the doors will be closing soon. And the runners and alby still aren't here! This can't be good.I cover thorn up,then slowly tip toed out the door. then rush down the stairs.Maybe just a little to fast because I end up falling down about ten of them.  "Oops,well that hurt" I say,rubbing my butt and head for the door,to find newt. I spot him by the box,with a worried look on his face. "Newt,I say "shouldn't they be back? He turns and says to me "they'll be back".

Okay this chapters sucked buuut whatever I have nothing better to do with my life