>Down the griever hole<

WHAT!I shout "how? "Threw the griever hole." Thomas say "how do we know we won't die! I say. "Dude have you died yet? Thomas says. "Obviously not." "well your good then! thomas says. I look to newt for some Comfort,to find him looking as scared as ever.I gulp great this should be fun I think. I get up and feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I hunch over close to barfing,I stand straight and say "so what do we need to do? "That's my girl! alway getting straight to the point." thomas says I go over and kiss his check. "HEY! No no no! Newt says and pushes in between.You smirk over his shoulder and I wink,newt rolls his eyes. "Awe newtie don't be that way" "anyway we need to prepare! "Let's gather the gladers." I say and walk out the door.I hear you two following me. Good they know I'm in charge. I see a glader and shout "Hey dude come here! He points at himself,I nod slowly so he get the point. He walk over and say "uh-uh yeah? Are you scared of me I wonder. "Go tell everyone to get to the gathering building thing" I say. he stand there with a blank expression. "GO! I say a little bit salty,He then runs offs. I turn and see newt and Thomas standing behind me. "How long have you guys been standing there?I say. "since you started bossing that poor shank around" newt says. "Oh well let go to the gathering building" I start heading for the build the boys right behind me.
We get there and I let newt go first because I never been in there.I follow after newt and there benches and then like a stage in the front. Newt leans against a pole in the front I sit down in front crisscrossing leged on the ground. thomas sit next to me and messes with my hand.I look at him,and he notices. I stare in to your deep brown eyes. There the complete opposite of my eyes.
Then gladers start filling in and sitting down and murmuring. I start to stand up but you pull me back down. "Everyone shh! newt says gally push to the front and say "Why are we here?he says in his nasty voice. "Well I was gonna Get there Before you bloody interrupted me! Newt says a little angry. I giggle a little bit but cover it up. "Anyway we have to leave the glade" newt says calmly. everyone start shouting "HEY everyone shut up! I say standing up.Newt nods his head at me
"We can't stay here the doors will not close." "The griever will keep picking us off,till there no one left." Newt says flatly. I then say "So we need to get things gathered." "Who put you in charge? gally says "I did! newt say "And you will listen to her." "Now get back to it."he say with a slight smile. "Okay I say I'm gonna break you in to groups,Minho you and the other runners start gathering weapons and whatever else you think we'll need,frypan you and a few other gladers start gathering water and food. Minho and the runner walk out and frypan and a few other gladers follow him. "What if we don't want to leave the glade?someone says then I hear a few whispers.Thomas speaks for the first time "Then you can stay here and die! Woah that's a little harsh but true. "The rest of you go see if anyone need help." I say they all scattered except for gally,and some of the builders. "What Are You guy doing? Go Thomas say "we're not leaving gally say "WHAT? I shout why? "Because we think it just gonna be worse." Gally says. "we're gonna kill off the griever." says another builder. "Whatever." I say angrily and push threw them and outdoor. what's is there problem they can't be serious.Thomas grabs my hand. "Hey why don't you unclinch your hand before you squeeze it off" "Uh? Oh,yeah." say a bit embarrassed. You rub the palms my hands where I squeeze little crescent moons in. "It just make me so angry that there,gonna stay here and get killed."I say frustrated. "I know but it's there chose." Thomas says. After about a hour everyone gathered by the door all the supplies and we're evenly handed out. "Okay"newt says "I'm gonna let newt tell minho tell you something before get in there." "Okay" minho says "everybody stay behind me,if you see a griever don't freak out,we will all fight it off,if we get to the griever hole one of us has to go first to make sure we're safe. "I will ." I yell to the crowd. "No! Thomas say "I will." "No I say "I will." "No I'm not letting you." thomas says. "You two shut it you both of can go." Minho says. "Okay so everybody get what minho said? Newt asked there was a bunch of "yeahs"and yes" "good."newt says "I feel like we should give a pep talk" I say "hey Minho give a Pep talk." "Okay. he says,"be careful,don't die." "Great we're all bloody Inspired." I chuckle that's my brother. Gally and his builders stand by the doors I walk up to him and ask "are you still gonna stay here? "Of course I am greenie,but good luck." he says. "goodbye gally." I say "I'm not gonna miss you." I say.I walk up next to thomas at the back of the crowd and grab his hand and whisper "I love you." "I love you too." he says. "Let's go!minho says. as we descend in to the corridor. I gulp and let go of Thomas hand and he looks at me and gives me a encouraging smile.

Sooo this is coming to a close. I can't believe it I'm going write a Scorch Trials! Please vote thanks for reading!