💓Thomas💕

"Yeah I guess that's what there calling me.'I say very shyly. "Well do you have a name? "Ah newt says "she still hasn't told us." Thomas looks at me and says, "well what is it?"  "I ...umm....its...uh tho..rn....thorn." "Well nice to meet you thorn! Alby coughs "well now that we know your name,how about we get you settled eh? "Thomas will show you to your room,since your the only girl you'll be staying in the homestead." "so none of these shank bother you" Thomas grabs my arm and pulls me away from the crowd,toward a crippled looking house that ably called the homestead "So what is this place? Why am I here? How long have you been here? Why am I the only girl? Thomas says "Woah woah calm yourself nice and slim I'm not really supposed to answer your questions"he says "thats what ably does on the grand tour. "Oh come on! I say "Sorry greenie"he says,but winks at me.I give him a questionable look,but follow as he opens the door to the homestead.he starts to head to the stairs but then stops.and says "are you hungry? All of a sudden my stomach growls at the mention of food of course I'm hungry I think I'm always hungry.Thomas looks at me and says, "guessing that's a yes?he say ,with a smirk. My stomach lets out another growl and we both start laughing.Then he says "right this way my lady! in some kind of dumb accent. Then I say it back in a even dumber accent "yes good sir! We walk over to kitchen then he pulls out a chair from a small table,and gestures for me to sit I do.Why he's digging though the fridge,he says "I've only been here a month to answer your early question." "Oh I say what... What is this place? "Well he says we call it the glade,it will be your home till we find away out." Thomas says. "So we're trapped he aren't we?I say with uncertainty In my voice. "Yeah he says in a very saddened voice."Thomas why are we here?I say. "I actually have no idea,But that why they run the maze everyday"he says maze? I say "yeah out beyond the walls is a maze. don't know what to say this is unbelievable I think. "what the kluck happens if we don't get out? I start freaking out. "First of calm,down second of all your really cute when you try to using Glader terms" "well get out of here I know it! he says in a voice that a bit high pitched.I stop and think did Thomas just call me cute! He sets down a plate and I focus on the food and not on him.my mouth starts watering,I grab the sandwich that's on the plate,and take a massive bite out of it.with a mouthful I say, "Mmm thanksThomas" "Yeah,your welcome now slow down or it will all come back up"After I finish Thomas and me head up the stairs.we climb a flight of stairs and of course being me I trip up the stairs.he leads me passed a couple of rooms,and then the third door on the right he opens.there a bed in one corner,dresser next to it and a small window on the wall across from the bed. I walk in a flop on the bed face first. "ahhhhh thiiiisss is soooooooo niiice" Thomas just lets out a small chuckle. "all let you take a small nap see you in a little while"I hop up fast and grab his arm,he turns and looks at me "Can...can you stay just till I fall asleep?