Leanna Ball (2)

Background: Leanna was born in Liverpool, United Kingdom

Background:
Leanna was born in Liverpool, United Kingdom. She lived with her mother and older brother Sebastian up until she was two years old, where she then moved in with her father, his wife, and her two other brothers when their mother abandoned them. Sebastian went to live with his father, but they still kept in touch over the years through holidays and birthdays. She moved in with him when he turned 18, in an attempt to strengthen her bond with him, hoping that it would make up for all of the years that they lost when they weren't together.
Leanna developed acute lymphoblastic leukemia at the age of 16. She was surrounded by all of her loved ones during treatment and managed to pull through with flying colors. It still affects her today, as she has to have monthly check ups with a doctor to see if it's come back.

Friends:
Leanna met her closest friends through her older brother Con. She was always scared of making friends at school because she was afraid they would abandon her like her mother did, so she stuck around her brother and his bandmates, forming an unbreakable bond. She met George and Blake through her boyfriend Reece, happy to have them around. They formed a tight friendship because of the amount of time they were together, whether it was from Reece or because of the tour that she had tagged along to.

Relationships:
Alex Mitchell- Leanna and Alex dated when they were 17, shortly after Leah had beaten cancer. They were together for seven months before Alex cheated on her on a drunken night, blaming her and her sickness for it. He has tried to get back together with her for months, refusing to give up no matter how many times she rejects him.
Brad Simpson- developed feelings that were never chased after. they didn't want to have a relationship that would put a strain on their relationship with connor, so they stuck to flirting only. the two decided to stop when they realized that they wanted more to life then just a simple flirtation. stopping this put a hold on their friendship as well, but they soon got over it and became good friends again.

Career:
Leanna began working as a model at the age of 18, when friends Kirstie and Anastasia convinced her to take the open position at their company. she fell in love with the job instantly, and began to travel around the world to different places, mainly Los Angeles in North America, to model there.