Emily Sanders (2)

Background:Born and raised in America, Emily was surrounded by plenty of friends and family

Background:
Born and raised in America, Emily was surrounded by plenty of friends and family. She had what most people thought was the 'perfect' family, yet it was nowhere near perfect with all of the drama within that nearly caused Emily and her sister to lose all contact with her father. Despite all of the drama, she still managed to stay at the top of her game in school and any other activity that she participated in.

Friends:
Emily's closest friend is Leanna Bibby. They met at a modeling gig in Los Angeles, and have been inseparable ever since, even with the distance between them. They would always put each other first no matter what. She met others through Leah, quickly forming a close bond with them, mainly George Smith.

Relationships:
Caden Sanders- Emily's ex-husband, who she was with for nearly four years, married for one. Despite the fact that they had very busy schedules, they still managed to see each other regularly and keep their relationship alive. They broke up after an unexpected event, which ultimately put a strain on their relationship.
Max Finnigan- a toxic relationship that Emily was in as a way to get over the pain. She put herself through more than she bargained for, not wanting to leave as it numbed the pain that was left from when she and Caden were still married.

Career:
Emily is a model. Her career first began when she got the lead spot in a modelling gig for a famous magazine. Ever since, she has never had a break from work, even when she was supposed to be on vacation or for something personal.
She doesn't like talking about it though, as most of the time all she wants is to have a normal life without all of the fame. She often wonders what her life would've been like if she hadn't gone after the spot, but knows that it was the best decision since it got her, Cara, and her mother away from their father.