Olivia Anders (2)

Background:Olivia Matthews was born in Leeds, United Kingdom

Background:
Olivia Matthews was born in Leeds, United Kingdom. She lived with her mother and father until the age of three, when she was sent into the foster care when her father lost his job and her parents were unable to take care of her. She was in a group home until she was adopted by Johnathan Anders and Ava Michaels. She then changed her name to Olivia Anders, knowing that they would be more of a parental figure than her real parents ever were. The three moved to Liverpool when she was ten years old, due to a job offer that Johnathan received. 
Unfortunately, they died in a car accident when Olivia was 14 years old. The accident left Olivia in a coma for thirteen days, rendering her the talk of the town. She would always be stopped by people on the streets, telling her how sorry they were. She moved in with Ava's sister after the accident, still keeping in touch with all of her close friends despite moving schools. 

Friends:
Olivia met Sean Davis shortly after moving to Liverpool. She had other friends while she attended school, but she was never as close to them as she was with Sean. When Olivia became an assistant at a small business, she met Mia Brooks, who she soon moved in with when she was old enough to live on her own. She met Reece, George, and Blake through Sean, when Reece's building was being remodeled and he was staying with Sean in the guest bedroom until his building was finished. 

Relationships:
Sam Evans- Olivia and Sam had gone on a couple of dates, not continuing her relationship when she had realized that she was only using him to get over her ex. 

Career:
Olivia was an assistant at Cooper Photography, where she hoped that she would become one of the main photographers. She eventually stopped working there and began interning for Dean Sherwood, the photographer for The Vamps.