Kelsie Stewart (2)

background: kelsie is from a small town, where she eventually left and went to LA to pursue her career

background:
kelsie is from a small town, where she eventually left and went to LA to pursue her career. she found the move hard, but eventually her twin brother, karter stewart, surprised her by moving there with her, saying that life wasn't the same without his twin around. for her entire childhood, she mainly kept to herself and karter, but she broke out of her shell when she decided to start youtube. her parents are very supportive of her, and they are proud of how far she's come in the year that she's lived in la.

friends:
shortly after kelsie moved to la, she met reine scott, a young girl from manhattan following her dream of dance. reine introduced kelsie and karter to jonas evans, a boy from a small town in indiana who was pursuing music. from there, they became inseparable, the four of them refusing to do anything without the other. they made a pact to call a 'meeting of importance' if one of them had something important that was offered to them if it was considered 'life changing'. they even decided that they would all move into apartments in the same building so they could see each other more after everyone's schedules became busy.

relationships:
since kelsie kept to herself during her childhood, she never had any relationships until she moved to la. about six months after she moved there, she met michael sibbet, a known youtuber. shortly after they met, they began dating. their fans did not agree with this, many of them assuming that kelsie was just after his subscribers since she was new to youtube. they managed to last about four months under all of the pressure from fans, but eventually decided that the stress of it all was too much on the two of them and called things off. kelsie still received hate from a few of his fans afterwards, which made michael post a video to his channel explaining what had happened. they are still friends, but they don't see each other that often.

career:
kelsie originally went to la to pursue acting, but decided that it wasn't right for her and started a youtube channel. she started off with a few diy videos and eventually moved into vlogging her everyday life, including a video about how difficult it's been for her since she moved eight hours away from her family. it wasn't long after that when karter decided to move out to la.