Jessica Brown (2)

Background:Jessica had one of those families that always moved from city to city due to one of her parent's jobs

Background:
Jessica had one of those families that always moved from city to city due to one of her parent's jobs. She had already lived in four different cities by the time she was two, a total of ten when she was fifteen. Due to this, she was used to keeping herself closed off from others to keep the heartache of leaving them behind the moment she left. She grew up with two older sisters, one being the example and one being the problem. She had always known the right or wrong thing to do because of this, making her seem like the perfect child to her parents despite the fact that she was far from it.

Friends:
Jessica's closest friends include Reece Bibby, George Smith, Carly Baylor, and Parker Reynolds. She had met the four of them when she first moved to Accrington at the age of fifteen. She met Reece first, sitting next to him in their music class. The two instantly had a connection, and he quickly introduced her to his best friend George Smith. Jessica met Parker when she was on the field with Reece playing football, and he quickly joined in. She met Carly when they were assigned lab partners in their chemistry class. The two would always go over to each other's houses to 'study' when in reality they were binge watching the latest season of their favorite tv show.

Relationships:
Due to Jessica always moving, she kept away from relationships, staying single until she knew that she would be living in one place for more than a few months.

Career:
Jessica dreams of working as a music producer, much like her father. She had gone into work with him one day and instantly fell in love, never wanting to leave the office.