chapter 3: a wet day

i woke up on the couch and feel that my legs are wet, i look up and all i can is my big fat stomach, i lay back down until Emma sits on the couch, she's wearing full clothes and has a bowl of cereal. she suggests to me that i change before school starts so i get up and walk over to my room and change. there were already tons of clothes there ready for me so i just chose some sweatpants (which were tight on me) and a baggy shirt. i walk back out and get some breakfast, i wasn't feeling too hungry so i just got some waffles and put some maple syrup on them. since the periods were optional i decide to stay home and just eat, Emma says that she has her WC today so she'll only be out for that. i sit back down on the couch and have my breakfast, Emma had already eaten all of her's so she cleans her plate and leaves for her class. it's just me. alone. i decide to get myself a big bottle of water since i was pretty thirsty and my mouth was dry, i saw there was a request document for anything's i wanted to have, so i requested  for what i wanted. as soon as i finished the paper it appeared right in front of me. it was gigantic, i took the glass and started to chug it. gulping it all the way down. i finished the glass and felt that my stomach and swelled a lot, as i walked to my room i could hear the water sloshing in my gut. My bladder was starting to hurt a lot and the bathrooms were only opened from specific times so i had to hold it in just for a bit longer.

Emma came back from WC and looked bigger from when i last saw her, "hey my big princess!" i said to her in joy.
"hiya!" she said back. It was at this point where i started to feel something wet down my thighs and legs, i look down and see my pants totally soaked. I pissed myself. Wow who knew? Emma was in shock, "are you okay baby? did you just?"
"Yep yep i did." I must've forgotten to put the diaper back on! She hugs me whispering, "don't worry, i won't tell." phew, nobody needs to know about that. She offers pizza for lunch and I obviously say yes to that, she orders it and in comes 50 boxes of it. We agreed that we'd have 25 each to keep it fair and equal so we both get equal food.

We finish the pizza and my belly was on the verge of breaking, Emma's fallen over on the floor and can't get up, i'm to stuffed to move so Emma is essentially stuck there until i can get up. My clothes had ripped during the eating showing my belly and thighs which were huge! Like huger than i thought that they would be! I try to get up but i do an Emma and fall on ground. Great, we're both stuck. I try getting up but my belly is just to heavy for me even to lift my head. We just lay there hoping our belly's will let us get up, but for now, we're stuck here.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER