Blades <3

( Hunter )

His hands were on me. I tried to push them away but he wouldn't let go. He just kept touching me. He was pulling my shirt up..touching my chest. I didn't like it. I didn't fucking like it. It was like he was looking for something but I knew he wasn't. He was just doing this because I deserved it, because I fucking deserved it. I deserved everything he did to me. Every fucking thing.

"Stop," I whimpered. His hands were on my wrists, pulling at them. His nails dug into my skin and I felt tears coming out. "Dad," he wouldn't fucking stop though. He never did.

"Hunter, wake up. Open your eyes,"

I woke up to Chris, shaking me as tears went all down my face. Fuck. I hated crying in front of him. I was just embarrassed. When he first brought me here, I know I was crying every fucking minute. But I didn't remember much of it. After I took all that alcahol and the pills, I forgot a lot. I just remembered him getting me pizza, taking me out of the basement, being there for me. But it's like since I tried to kill myself, I just changed. I knew it, Chris knew it. And he knew why.

I wanted to die and he didn't let me.

"Hunter, I'm not your-"

"Fuck off!" I yelled and shoved him away from me. "Fuck off, fuck off, fuck off!" He launched back though, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me to sit up. He stared at me for a few moments, and then slapped me in the face.

I pushed him away from me. I knew I was gonna fucking cry and I didn't want him to fucking see. I pushed him as far away from me as possible. And then i fucking lost it.

"Hunter, don't cry.." he was coming closer to me again. "..please don't cry. It's just, I can't let you get away with everything. You can't keep swearing at me when I'm just trying to help and-" he stopped for a minute. I didn't know what he was doing but he just went really quiet. And then he grabbed my wrist, holding it tightly. I whimpered but didn't look up, I didn't want him to see me. "The hell is this?"

I knew what he was talking about. The cuts. The cuts I always hid from him. I didn't even know it was a fucking bad thing, I thought it was normal cause Dad wouldn't mind me doing it. He fucking let me. And then Chris goes all ape shit on me because I'm doing it..it just confused me. If I didn't do it then Dad would get pissed, but when I did do it, Chris got pissed.

"Tell me why you did it," Chris snapped. He was holding on really tight and it started to hurt, I wanted him to get off.

"Let go!"

"Then tell me why you did it! Goddammit Hunter! Tell me!"

"I was scared!"

"Of?!"

I pushed him away from me. I tried to get up, to run the fuck out of the room but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. It just made me cry more, he was just scaring me.

"Hunter," he sighed and moved closer to me. He pushed me down on the bed, getting in with me. He put the blankets over both of us, like he used to when I got scared at night, and then he just held me. We were facing each other, and he was wiping away my tears.

"You were scared of your Dad?" He asked and I shook my head. I wanted to tell him but he'd think I deserved it. Everyone would. That's why I didn't like telling people bad things that happened. They'd blame it on me. And I didn't know how much longer I could handle that for.

"It's ok," he murmured and stroked my hair. "You don't need to tell me. I'm just gonna be here for you, ok? And I'm sorry if I scared you. I wont use physical violence to disciplin you, I'll just not let you have coffee.."