A BRIEF INTRODUCTION!

Hi lovelies, how are you all doing ?

This story stops at chapter 5.
It is now exclusively on NovelNow application.

To continue reading it, copy and paste the link on the story's blurb in your browser to continue reading this amazing story.

If you are reading this, I sincerely hope you've read DREAM WAKE - my very first story here on wattpad.

If not, you're sorely missing!

It takes you on a roller coaster ride of mystery and suspense, plus it also depicts the rich tradition of the Edo tribe in Nigeria.

It's a stand - alone book!!

You can find it on my profile page.

It has been recently re - written and edited, so it's in the best possible state it can be.

If you've read it before, I enjoin you to re-read it because there's so much more added information.

Right! Welcome to - THERE'S LUST AND THEN THERE'S EVE.

This is the story of a man and a woman. (I know you're probably saying to yourself - that's so cliche, we've read all that before, give us something different), yes but this is going to be different - just imagine a young man with game, plus a number of secrets and a woman equally with game, but with trust issues and ready to settle down, then sprinkle all that with lust as a flavour.

I'm going to stop here now, it would be best if you read it yourself, don't you think?

FIRST, A NOTE OF WARNING GUYS!!!

√ There is SERIOUS MATURE content within! SWEAR WORDS and the use of SEXUALLY EXPLICIT WORDS will be used, most especially by my male character to depict the type of person he is.

This book is also SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, so kindly read at your own discretion. If you know you don't like encountering all the above in a book, please don't even begin reading in the first place.

√ The story is set in Lagos, Nigeria and so there will be names of places you are not familiar with, that is, if you don't live in Lagos and you're not a Nigerian.

√ Pidgin English will be used to show the diversity of the Nigerian language and the people as a whole, but there will always be translations for my non - Nigerian readers.

√ All the pictures used therein are exported from different social sites and as such, I can't take credit for them. They are only here mainly to HELP you imagine how each character looks.

√ No negative comments, please!No subbing each other. Try to spread love and peace where ever you go, at least on my book. 😀😁😁

√ All rights within this story are strictly reserved! So please do not use, nor replicate in anyway, manner or shape, otherwise... please just don't try it!

So if you're ready, kindly proceed - Eve and Segun are eagerly waiting to tell you their story. 😁😘❤