My Ridiculous Love | Kiba Love Story

"Kiba! Over here!" I yelled to my best friend in the whole world. All teams had finally finished training with their students. Kiba was looking for me and I waved to him from the grassy field."Hey, Nami, it's been so long!" He said hugging me tight."It's only been a few hours." I said."I know. A few long ass hours." He said, making me laugh. He has the best sense of humor.

"So who should we start with for our impressions today?" I ask."I've got one that I've been saving all day." He said."Show me." I said. He made a hand sign and transformed into Rock Lee with tears streaming down his eyes."Gai sensei! I'll do it! For the power of youth!!" He screamed and I burst into laughter."How was that?" He asked, laughing with me."Priceless." I managed to get out.

We sat in the grass and did funny impressions. I looked up and saw it looked like it was almost 9:30."It's getting kind of late." I stated with a sort of sad expression."Wanna spend the night my place?" He asked."I have to ask my mom." I said."Yes, it's okay." I heard my mother's voice from behind."Were you trying to scare me again?" I ask."Maybe..." She said, looking up.

"Come on and pack your stuff. I'll take you once you're finished." mom said. I took her hand and stood."See you later then." Kiba said jumped from building to building to get home. Mom and I did the same and made it to our house. I went into my room and got my dark purple bag and packed some pajamas with an outfit to wear the next day.

I packed my XBox games and my controller. I made sure to pack Kiba's favorite game, Grand Theft Auto. I also packed my own favorite game, Fat Princess. I like it because the little people are just adorable. When I was finished, I went downstairs to see my mom's face burried in my dad's face."Ahem!" I interrupted.

"I'm ready mom." I said."Where are you going with that bag?" dad asked."To a friend's." I answered and tried to rush out the door."Which friend?" He asked."My friend." I answered and mom and I left before he could say anything else. Dad doesn't like me being around boys but as you can see, my mom is okay with it.

We arrived at Kiba's house and I knocked on the door. He opened the door."Hey. Come on in, Princess." He said."Thanks. Bye mom." I said, closing the door before she said anything."Why do you always do that?" He asked."You know how she is. She gets a little long winded. If I let her say anything, I'd be standing at the door all night and we wouldn't be able to play Grand Theft Auto." I said smirking at him.

"This is why we're such good friends. You know me so well. And I know you." He said smirking and holding up Call of Duty: Black Ops 2."I love you man." I said dramatically."I know." He replied and we raced to his room. We played Grand Theft Auto for about two hours."Man, you beat me again!" I complained when he beat me for 23rd time in a row. I only one twice.

"That's what happens when you're awesome." He said."We'll just see about that." I said changing the game to Fat Princess. He was blue and I played red. I beat him 23 times just like he did to me."I don't like you." He said playfully glaring at me."That's what happens when you're awesome." I said, mocking him."And that exactly why." He said.

Then we heard a knock at the door."That must be Neji." He said."You invited Neji?" I questioned."Yeah." He replied. I shrugged it off and heard Neji knocking again and again and again and again and again."Kiba, answer the door already!" his mom shouted. Kiba and I got up and ran to the door. Neji knocked one last time before I opened the door. He knocked on my forehead once and I stood, glaring at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You were taking too long with the door." He said apologetically."It's fine. Just tell me you brought the movie." I said."I did." He said and I gave a fake sigh of relief."Okay." I said, taking his hand and dragging him inside."Wait." Kiba said after closing the door."What?" Neji asked."Shoes." He said. Neji looked down and saw he forgot to take his shoes off at the door.

After that, we went back to Kiba's and continued to play for a little while longer. Then, Neji played his new movie, Despicable Me 2.