Chapter Six

I watched Hinata continue to play against Saskue until there was knocking at the door. I went to get the door and I saw Sakura."Hey." She waved."Hello." I said with a straight face like I was mad at her."What's the matter?" She asked."Nothing." I said, unable to hold back smile. I let her in and led her to my room.

"Hi, Saskue." She said. Saskue didn't pay attention but he just waved and continued playing. Sakura sat down next to me and smirked at me."Why must you people always look at me like that?!" I ask."Yeah, why is that?" Shikamaru asked, sitting next to me."Move! This is girl conversation." I said, pushing him.

"We do this because you and Kiba are really close now. I mean, closer then last week." Tenten said."What does that mean?" I ask."You know what I mean." She said and I blushed."So you know?" I ask."Of course. You slept in his bed with him." She answered and I sighed in relief.'I thought she found out about the kiss.' I thought.

"Well, I did sleep with him. But Neji was still there with us so we weren't alone." I said."But you and Kiba were still in the same bed." Shikamaru said, coming next to me again."Hey, you're smart, right?" I ask with a fake smile."Yeah." He answered with a shrug."You wanna stay smart?" I ask with no smile, holding up my fist.

"Yeesh!" Sakura said."You do the same to Naruto. That poor kid getting clobbered every day by the same person. So you can't talk." I said. She shrugged and I smiled."Okay, I give up." Saskue suddenly said."Oh, come on." Hinata whined."No I'm never playing this with you again." He said, still laughing."Now you know how I felt." I said.

"You feel that way about everything." He said, making everyone laugh."Give me that." I said, snatching the controller from him. I played with Hinata and beat her."What now?! I just put you in yo place, sucka!" I said, feeling happy and victorious."Okay. It's not that serious." Hinata said."But it is, though." I said. She gave the controller to Shikamaru.

"Who said I wanted to play?" He said."I did. So move." Hinata said."But I don't want to play." He protested. Then Kiba came in."Dude, grow some balls and play." He said, making everyone laugh."Are you saying I don't have balls?" He asked."Yes." Kiba answered and I, along with the rest of the girls, couldn't stop laughing.

I was laughing so hard, I fell off the bed."You okay?" Kiba asked. I sat up, still laughing really hard, I could hardly breathe."Well, she seems to be laughing too hard not to be." Shikamaru said, helping me up."I just don't feel like playing right now." Shikamaru said, setting the controller aside.

"Whatever." Kiba said, still laughing."How about you play since you think you're so bad." I said. He grabbed the controller and played with me and beat me."This game sucks anyway." I said, putting my controller down."That's what happens when you're awesome." Kiba said. I smiled at how proudly he said it."Kiba, can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask.

He followed me out of my room and into the hallway. I closed the door and looked at him."So, about the--" I was cut off when I heard foot steps coming towards the door. I opened the door and saw everyone up and trying to act casual."What are you doing?" I ask."We could ask you the same question." Shikamaru said.

"Look, what we're talking about has nothing to do with you guys so stay out of it." I said and closed the door again."I still don't trust them so let's go." I said, taking his hand and taking him outside."Okay, so you were saying?" Kiba asked.

"You know, that kiss the other night?" I ask."Oh, yeah." He said rubbing his head and blushing."I was wondering if that meant that we're...You know, um..." I trailed off."Well, if that's what you want them I'm cool with it." He said."I guess." I said."Then we are?" He asked.

"Sure." I said with a smile and a shrug."Cool." He said."Cool." I said and we just stood in awkward silence."So, we goin' in?" He asked."Yeah." I said and I opened the door. We walked inside and closed the door slowly and quietly.

One, my mom can't know I stepped out of the house, and two, my dad can't know I stepped out of the house with a boy."Be extra quiet." I whispered. He nodded and we tip toed back to my room. When I opened the door, everyone, except Saskue jumped up and yelled "AHA!!!"

"Will you dumb asses keep it down?! My dad's asleep! If he knew I had so many boys in my room, he'd kill freak! Then kill me and the you boys! Then freak again cause he lost his only child and your parents will press charges!" I whisper yelled.

"Sorry." they all said, anime crying."I knew all along there was something going on between you two." Saskue said."H-how?" Kiba asked."I know everything. Nothing goes on in this village that I don't know about." He said, taking a few steps closer to us.

"Okay then, smart guy. What's my grandma doing right now?" I ask."She's dead." He answered with an evil smirk."Okay, you win." I said, looking down."But it happened in here. You wouldn't have seen it unless you were spying on us." Kiba said.

"He's right. How'd you see it?" Hinata asked."Because I'm," he said."Everywhere." He whispered and he was standing behind me."Ah!" I screamed."Don't do that, you little wizard boy!" I said, trying to slow down my breathing.

He lifted his head a little and smirked."I told you. Nothing gets by me." He said."Okay then. When was the last time I blinked?" Tenten asked."What?" Shikamaru asked."No, no, let him answer." Tenten said.

"You blinked last just a split second after Nami called me a little wizard boy." He answered with a smirk and everyone gasped."Okay, I think I may have nightmares tonight." I said, rubbing my forehead.