Chapter Five

The next day, I awoke and sat up in my bed. Pictures of what happened last night with Kiba flashed in my head. Then I heard a knock at my door and it opened."Good morning, sweety." my mom said and I smiled."Hey." I said. She came over and sat on my bed."So, something happen last night and so the Hokage has put the whole village under lock down." She explained.

"What happened?" I ask."There was something quickly and quietly just tearing it way through the village as we slept. It left a mess but no traces of where it could have gone. But, I've invited your friends and they should be here right about--" she said and the doorbell rang."Now." She finished with a smile. Then we heard dad at the door trying to push the door shut.

I went in there, seeing him struggling with the door. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder."Let me help you." I said. He moved from the way and I welcomed everyone inside. Kiba, Hinata, Saskue, Ten-Ten, and Shikamaru."You said you'd handle them." my dad complained."I did. I saved the door from being busted." I said.

Now that I had some of my closest friends with me, this whole lock-down thing wouldn't be so bad. Shikamaru and Ten-Ten played Shogi and Ten-Ten kept losing. I sat on my bed next to Saskue playing my 3DS with him as Hinata and Kiba played my XBox 1. Saskue and I were racing each other. So far, I can't beat him."This game is rigged." I said laying back on my bed.

"Don't be a sore loser." He said with a smirk."This is why I don't like you." I said with a chuckle and he laughed at me."I want a rematch!" I said, sitting up again. He agreed and we raced one last time. I lost again before I wanted to play a different game."Rematch?" He asked."Have you gone insane? I don't wanna play this game with you anymore." I said, covering my face.

Saskue just laughed at me."If it would make you feel any better, we can play your game." He said."Thank you." I said."That way I won't be kicking your ass at the same thing all day." He said and I shot him a dirty look. I just turned my DS off and watched Hinata kick Kiba's but at Fat Princess.

"I don't know why I even play this. These people move to slow, anyway." Kiba complained."Fine. Let's play Call of Duty." Hinata said with a smirk."You're gonna kick my ass again, aren't you?" He asked."Oh yeah." She said and started the game."I pulled out my DS again and played my new game, Fate. I loves it.

After an hour of playing, I felt tired. I saw that Hinata was still kicking Kiba's butt and Saskue watched. Shikamaru and Ten-Ten were on the floor, in front of the Tv, watching them too. So I decided to watch the two play until eventually, I fell asleep.

|Dream|

I was sitting alone in a cheery blossom tree until Kiba climbed up and sat next to me."Hey. I just wanted to tell you tat I love you." He said, smiling."Oh Kiba, I love you, too." I replied. We came closer but before our lips touched everything went white.

|Reality|

I woke up with my heart pounding."Hey." I hear Hinata's voice."Hello. You done spanking Kiba?" I ask and she giggled."Yeah. Now I'm spanking Saskue." She said and I laughed."Plus, your mom called someone over so we needed you to be awake for when they get here." Tenten said."Who's coming?" I ask."You'll know when they get here." she said with a smirk.