Chapter Two

Kiba, Neji and I watched the movie to the very end. Even the end of the credits. Well, we just laughed through them. We were still cracking up at the ending."That's better than the first one." Kiba laughed and fell back on the bed."All sequels are better than the first." Neji said."Not in Transformers. I like the first one best." I disagreed.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." He said."Speaking of which, I'm beat." Kiba said, stretching."Yeah. And it's three in the morning. Go to bed, Neji." I joked and he softly hit me in my shoulder. I heard a really loud noise that made me jump."What was that?" I asked."It's just my mom. She's already asleep." Kiba said with his eyes closed and laying with Akamaru on his stomach.

"Yeesh. My dad doesn't even snore that loud." I said. Neji lied back in the bed and I lied down next to him. We fell asleep quickly and the next morning, as usual, I was the last to wake up. I went to the kitchen and saw Kiba and Neji eating breakfast."Good morning. How'd you sleep?" Kiba asked."Long." I answered, stretching.

"Well, we know that but did you sleep good?" Neji asked, making Kiba and his older sister, Hanna laugh."Neji, I just woke up. Do you really want to push that button?" I ask, intimidating him."Hey, while you're standing there scaring Neji out of his pants, your grilled cheese is getting cold." Kiba's mom said.

I sat down and began eating, just thinking how Lee would annoy me with all the youth crap today. We all finished and I went back to Kiba's room to get my clothes."You can take your shower first." Kiba said."No, it's your house." I said."Ladies first." He said and took a step back, giving me room."How cute." Neji said."Shut up, Neji!" Kiba and I said in unison.

I left and entered the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. Unlike men, I lather, rinse, and repeat. They just lather and rinse. You can tell by how long they take, not very long. I put on my usual outfit, which is a dark purple long sleeve half shirt and black shorts that stop just above my knees. I put on my blue ninja shoes and the necklace my grandmother gave me.

I came out and put my dirty clothes in my bag so I could wash them when I got home. I put my Leaf headband forehead and my long, violet hair in a ponytail with my bangs like Ten-Ten. After Kiba and Neji had their showers, we walked to our teams. Kiba went on his way to Kurenai while Neji and I met up Gai. On the way, I saw Shikamaru.

"Morning." I said."Hey." He said, yawning. He's always tired. Even when he's not tired he just yawns for nothing. The main reason I'm friends with him is because I don't dilute over Saskue like the other girls. And that's also why I'm friends with Saskue himself. To be honest, I don't think he's all that cute. If course, I can't just say that to his face.

Neji and I met Lee and Ten-Ten in our training grounds and waited for Gai. After about 15 minutes of waiting, we heard a loud "Hya!" and it sounded like Gai sensei."Dynamic Entry!!" We heard and I liked over to my left, earning a kick to the face by Gai sensei. I went flying but Ten-Ten caught me."Oh, uh sorry about that." Gai said with a nervous chuckle.

And anime vain popped from my forehead and everyone sweat dropped."This is gonna get ugly." Neji said. I gave Gai sensei an uppercut, sending him 40 feet straight up in the air."Whoa! That is impressive!" Lee said, amazed by my strength. He came falling down and on his back. Then, he just jumped back up onto his feet.

"Good work. Now let's start the real thing." He said wabbling and fell again."That's what happens when you're awesome." I said with a smile and the others laughed.