Chapter Three

[This may end up being the craziest thing you've ever read! :|]

Gai helped Lee with Hidden Lotus, Ten-Ten helped me with aiming my shuriken and kunai, and I helped Neji with his Rotation. I always found it weird how certain times of the day, I see Neji as "cute". But it's usually all day everyday I see Kiba that way. It's mostly his smile that makes my heart speed up. I just don't understand.

I was so lost in thought that I found myself frozen. I was like a statue. I was frozen in the position of holding the kunai close to my neck because I was about to throw it at Neji. I wasn't moving, not breathing nor blinking. I heard a faint voice."Nami, you okay? Is anybody home?" asked Ten-Ten, waving her hand in front of my face.

I suddenly snapped out of my trans and without warning, hauled the kunai in my hand at Neji. I was like a paused movie and Ten-Ten hit play to make me just keep going. The kunai hit Neji in his left thigh. I quickly ran over to him with Ten-Ten following close behind."What just happened?" Gai sensei asked.

"Neji, are you okay?" I ask."I'm fine. But what happened to you?" He asked."She was just lost in thought again. Deep, deep thought." Ten-Ten said."I hate when this happens. I'm so sorry, Neji." I apologized again."It's fine. Ahh." He grunted in pain as he tried to pull the kunai out of his leg. He didn't have the strength, so I offered to do it for him.

"I'll have to do this fast. Are you ready?" I ask."Yes." He answered. I counted to three and yanked it out, earning a yell of pain."I'll take him to the hospital." Ten-Ten said."No, I just need to rest." Neji protested."And you can do that in the hospital." She said, picking him up anyway. She picked him up bridal style an headed to the hospital as fast as she could.

"So, what did happen to you?" Lee asked, placing a hand on my shoulder."I don't like to talk about it. Cause if I start having flashbacks, you won't get the whole story." I explained. So, once training was over for the day, Kiba found me on my way home."Hey, what's up?" He asked."Nothing. I kind of got Neji stuck in the hospital." I said, looking down."How?" He asked.

"I was training with Ten-Ten and--" I began having the flashback of what happened about 30 minutes ago. I was frozen, Ten-Ten snapped me out of it, I killed Neji's leg, he went to the hospital. I snapped back to reality only to find out that I had stopped mid-sentence and Kiba was waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I ask out of nowhere."You were training with Ten-Ten and...?" He asked. Then I gave a heavy sigh of frustration."That's what happened! Whenever I'm thinking or remembering something, I just freeze." I said."How?" He asked."I don't know! I need help." I said."Okay, okay." He said."Do you know anyone who could help?" I ask."A therapist." He answered.

"I'm not going to see a therapist." I clarified."Then what do you suggest we do?" He asked, and a smile rose to my face.

~At Shikamaru's~

"Well?" I ask, as Shikamaru studied me."I think that when you were born, your body never really got along with your mind." He said."I kind of know that. When I move my right arm, my left foot responds." I said, moving my right arm, making my left foot move."I think you should see a therapist." He said, sitting back on the couch.

"I already made that clear to Kiba. That is one thing I will not do." I said again."Your only other option is surgery. Do you want a bunch of people tapping into your nervous system and probably making it worse than it already is?" He asked with a smirk."You know, I think I'm fine." I said, walking out of his house.