Chapter 1: Welcome to Nemesis Clan and New member of the Harem!?

Author: Oh boy, volume 2 is here! I have shit tons of ideas for volume 2 and volume 3! I'm also changing names on some characters in this story. I'm also including new RHG stickmans here. This chapter will include many pictures and reveals the members of Nemesis clan.

Y/N POV

After a long flight, I made it where the coordinates of the Nemesis clan is. When I made it, I only saw abandoned Warehouses.

Y/N: Is master Alfa sure that these are the coordinates?

Before I even move forward, I remembered master Alfa's warning to me when I entered the training grounds of the Nemesis clan.

Flashback

Alfa: Once you've entered, I want you to defend yourself and defeat the incoming opponents that will attack you.

Y/N: Great Master, first day of arriving in the so called "training grounds" I get attacked by the Nemesis clan members. More like welcome party

Alfa: I'm not joking Y/N. I'm serious. Jade wants to know if your worthy to be a Nemesis clan member. Take your welcome party seriously Y/N.

I just sighed at this knowing that my master is serious about this. Nemesis clan is the best of the best.

Y/N: Don't worry master, I will not let you down at this.

Master Alfa smiled at me and then hugged me.

Alfa: Good luck my precious student.

End of flashback

I arrived to a secret place in the warehouse and I was greeted with a flag with the Nemesis clan logo in it. I entered the place and I see 7 figures in the distance.

Y/N: Oh boy, here goes nothing.

???: Heads up! Your welcome party is here!

I saw the rest of the Nemesis clan readies their weapons.

Author: The pictures below are the Nemesis clan members

Jade

Fox N Q

Fox N Q