Chapter 10: Awakening

Author: The title says it all! This chapter contains a lot of images and Gif's. On the story!

No one POV

Ace was still flying as he search for help. As he was flying, he saw team RWBY, JNPR, Yupia and Neo rushing to the tower. He proceeds to go down as he landed to team RWBY, JNPR, Yupia and Neo.

Ace: *robotic voice* Everyone I need help!

Penny: *rushes towards Ace* Ace! Are you okay!?

Ace: *robotic voice* I don't feel so good Penny.

Pyrrha: Where's Y/N!?

Ace: *robotic voice* Up there! He's going to fight that b*tch alone! At that rate, he's going to die! You should hurry!

They all nodded as they rushed towards the elevator. Penny stays with Ace as she takes care of Ace.

*Back to you*

(Play the music at 0:41)

Both Y/N and Cinder stared at each other seriously as the wind blew harder. Y/N readies the judge and nightbane while Cinder readies her dust blades as she sighed. Unknown to both of them, the drone is still on as everyone on the ground sees what's happening.

Cinder: You are so idiot aren't you? No matter what you do, you cannot beat me with that amount of power you have.

Y/N: At least I gave time to everyone else to get out.

Cinder: They will die soon by my hands "protector".

Y/N: I believe in this saying: One shall rise and One shall fall.

Cinder: And you're the one who's going to fall.

Y/N: Don't get so cocky.

Cinder: I still can't understand it. Why are you protecting the weak?

Y/N: ......

Cinder: Power is everything. The rest are meaningless.

Y/N: ...... You really think so?

Cinder's eyes widened a little bit as Y/N prepares his fighting stance and prepares the judge and nightbane on his hands. Y/N was putting everything he got against Cinder because he's running out of stamina and his weapons are starting to worn out.

Y/N charges towards Cinder with everything he have as he swing the judge as Cinder blocked it but she was pushed back as both blades were shaking. Y/N starts swinging both the judge and nightbane with fast speeds.

Cinder uses her some of the fall maiden powers as she pushed back Y/N and proceeds to kick him in the gut, making him flew away and land on the ground with a crater on his back. Cinder summons her bow and releases barrages of arrows as Y/N's instincts kicked up and dodges all the barrages of arrows.

 Cinder summons her bow and releases barrages of arrows as Y/N's instincts kicked up and dodges all the barrages of arrows