Chapter 10: People from another world

Author: Anyone can guess who's in the pic? :)

No one POV

*In Salem's castle*

Salem is seen standing and watching the Grimm lands surrounding her castle, thinking on ways to beat the chosen one and his associates as well

She also knows that the white devil, Raiden has joined the battle to take down Desperado forces, and lessen the numbers of her inner circle and Commander Red's army. However, she still had Umbrella black and Omega standing on her side, fighting against the Chosen one.

Her deep thoughts is interrupted when Commander Red enters her meeting room with his arms crossed and looks to Salem.

Commander Red: Is something wrong my queen?

Salem: Nothing.... Just thinking ways how to kill The Chosen One and his associates so badly...

Commander Red: Ah... That. Your plans and wishes are now granted. The winds of destruction is ready for their operations standing by. Any wishes and orders do you want?

Salem is thinking deep, looking for ways... Until a idea came up to her mind.

She's powerful enough to summon portals all around Remnant, and she's powerful enough to cross breed her Grimm and summon more of them... What if she can create a portal...

Out from Remnant?

Salem: Red, do you have any magic enhancers you've created for me?

Commander Red: Yes, wanna take a dose of it?

Salem turns to Commander Red as she forms a dark smile on her face.

Salem: No... I want it all...

Commander Red: As you wish...

Commander Red walks out from her meeting room to grab the magic enhancers he created for her as Salem is chuckling evily.

Salem: I think I know what to do...

*Meanwhile with Umbrella Black and Omega*

No one POV

Omega: It's been weeks since Umbrella Black took all the enhancements and he's ready for the test.

Inside the medical room, a medical staff of Desperado is seen adjusting the machines that put all the enhancements in Umbrella Black's body. And by enhancements, he took super soldier enhancements and cyborg enhancements.

Omega: Fortunately, he survived all of those enhancements in one piece. Everyone else, including the queen is expecting and  eagerly to see Umbrella Black's improved performance. He can now wield 2 weapons powered with our prototype radiation cores.

As the medical machines came out, Umbrella black sat up as he looks at his new enhancements he received. He felt stronger, faster and better than ever before. Unfortunately, a sickness is slowly corroding his internal organs...