"I Am Not...!" Matsuoka Rin x Reader

You were currently reading a fan fiction on (fan fiction-reading website/app) about Rin and Haruka. "Aw, so adorable!!" You fangirled a bit too loudly. You giggle, a hand covering your mouth. The door to Rin and Sosuke's dorm room slams open, scaring you to the point where not only do you drop your phone, but you hit your head before falling onto the carpeted floor with a small thud.

"Dammit, (Y/n). What's with all this noise?" Rin Matsuoka, your boyfriend and fellow swimmer, practically yells, making you cringe slightly.

"S-sorry, Rin... I didn't mean to be that loud..." You bite your lip shamefully.

"What were you doing, anyways?" He asks you, helping you back up onto the bed, sitting next to you and peering over at your phone.

"Reading a fan fiction about you and Nanase, of course!" You grin at him, turning your phone screen towards him. He scans the text on the screen, blushing a bright red the farther down he goes.

"W-what the hell are you reading!?" He makes a sound of shock, backing away from you and the screen a bit.

You smirk at how flustered he is. "You can't deny it, Rin~ You're gay for Haru-chan~" you smirk wider, going closer to him. His eyes widen, wondering what you're going to do next.

"What!? I am NOT gay for Haru! What's gotten into you, (Y/n)?" Rin barks at you, his shark-like teeth showing in slight anger.

"Aw... But it's cute, Rin-chan~" you whine, pouting a bit.

He chuckles at your pout, suddenly flipping you over, straddling your hips. "You're cuter though, (Y/n)~ WAY cuter~"

His comment makes you blush a little, turning your face away in embarrassment. "T-thanks..."

"Heh. Like I said, adorable," he grins, kissing your cheek. "Love ya, (Y/n)-chan~" you turn your head back to face him.

"Love ya too, Rin-chan," giggling, you bring his lips to yours, softly kissing him.

Pulling away, Rin breathes out,

"Forever,"