Free! Scenarios (Make Out Sessions)

Nanase Haruka

Making out with Nanase Haruka, the most attractive boy in Iwatobi High School, would be passionate, and his lips would feel so soft. The feel of his soft lips covering yours would send you both to Heaven, and Haru knew that. Sometimes even a brush of his lips against yours would get you excited.

Tachibana Makoto

Make-Out sessions with the backstroke swimmer would be nothing but pure bliss. His slightly chapped lips, pushing lightly, yet lovingly against yours would send you both into your happy place. He would sometimes ghost his lips over yours, showing that charming smile of his, before pressing his lips gently onto yours. His deep, languid kisses would send you skyrocketing into Heaven.

Hazuki Nagisa

Kisses and make-out sessions with the adorable blonde shota would be sweet, but somewhat sloppy. Sometimes he would accidently lick under your lip instead of on it. A few times, your teeth ended up clashing with his. But, nonetheless, you love Nagisa's sweet, somewhat playful and sloppy kisses.

Ryugazaki Rei

The kisses and make-out sessions that the intelligent butterfly swimmer would give would be sweet, delicate, shy kisses. His tongue would lick your bottom lip hesitantly, not wanting to make you uncomfortable. Of course, you always let his tongue into your mouth, massaging it with your own. Rei would often call your kisses "beautiful".

Matsuoka Rin

Make-Out sessions and kisses with the passionate, yet a bit aggressive butterfly/freestyle swimmer would be sweet, yet a bit forceful and perhaps somewhat demanding. Despite that, you adore Rin's melting-hot kisses. Of course, being that he has those notorious sharp teeth, he would use them to lightly or even somewhat harshly bite down on your bottom lip when requesting entrance inside of your mouth.