Not Loved Anymore (Shigino Kisumi)

{ Short Third Person Point of View. }

Shigino Kisumi watched as the girl he's had a major crush on since elementary school, talk with her new friend Mikoshiba Momotarou. She giggled at Momotarou's silliness, smiling at the orange haired, younger teen. Kisumi sighed quietly, wanting to look away, but not being able to because he loves her way too much to do that.

{ End of Third Person Point of View, Now Into Second Person Point of View. }

"Not again, Mikoshiba-kun...!" You laugh, biting your lip as your cheeks turned pink from your happiness. "Gomen, ____-kun! Please don't be mad at me!! It's bad enough Kou-chan doesn't feel the same way about me..." He pouts, nuzzling into your neck. You jumped, startled. "M-Mikoshiba-kun!!" Your eyes were wide as he did this. "Sorry, Mikoshiba-kun. I wish Kou-san felt the same way... I'll always be you're friend, though!" You say happily. Momotarou smiles widely. "Arigatou, ___-kun!"

At lunch, you sit between Momotarou and your other good friend Yamazaki Sousuke. "Sousuke-kun, where's Matsuoka-san?" You ask, tilting your head to the side slightly. "Rin? Oh, he's having lunch with Nanase. You haven't heard? Him and Nanase are going out," Sousuke explained, chewing on his food. "Oh... I see..." You trailed off, looking away. To hide the fact that you were sad, you quickly smiled. "I'm happy for him! I'll have to congratulate him when I see him!"

{ Kisumi's Point of View. }

'I hope you don't congratulate him the way I think you are, ___-kun...' I thought to myself as I glared in Rin's direction from over the fence. After lunch, I watched as ___-kun walked over to Rin with what looked like a forced smile on her face. '___-kun...? Why is that smile forced...? Is she OK? I need to go see what's wrong!' I thought to myself as I dropped everything and ran over to her, hugging her from behind.

"___-kun, what's wrong?" I ask her in a worried tone. I turn her around in my arms and look into her eyes, not caring about the stares he and I are receiving.

{ Your Point Of View }

Your eyes widen as your best friend Kisumi spins you around and looks into your eyes, a serious expression on his face. You've never seen him look this serious before. This freaked you out a little.

"K-Kisumi-kun...? What is it? Is something wrong?" You ask, peering into his eyes, perhaps searching for an answer. "Answer my question first. Tell me, ___-kun. What's wrong?" He asks, gripping onto your shoulders.

"OK, fine. I have feelings for Matsuoka-san. I'm upset because he's with Nanase-san, when I wanted to be with him..." You confessed, your head hanging down. Kisumi looked at you with sad eyes. "Oh, ___-kun... I'm so sorry..." He hugs you close to his chest, your eyes widening and your body stiffening.

{ Kisumi's Point Of View }

I hugged her with every ounce of strength I had. I felt so bad for her. Of course, I was sad she had feelings for Rin and not me, but as the guy who's had a long term crush on her, I need to comfort her. "___-kun, there's something I have to tell you," I lift up her chin with my pointer finger and thumb, and we make eye contact.

"___-kun, I love you. And I have ever since you started coming to all my matches. Please, ___-kun, be mine," I smile softly as I wait for her reply.

{ Your Point Of View (Short) }

Your cheeks tint a light shade of pink at Kisumi's confession. "W-well, it IS Valentine's Day, so I guess I could..." You smile shyly. "Not only because it's Valentine's Day, though. Because I love you, too, Kisumi-kun..."

{ Kisumi's Point Of View }

My eyes widen at ___-kun's own confession. I'm so happy, I grab the back of her head, and slam my lips onto hers, kissing her lovingly.

No, I don't care how many people are watching. Nor do I care who's watching. All I care about is being with her, the one I want to spend many, MANY more Valentine's Days with.